Woodcraft for Jack Adams?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
anyone can coach a roster with McDrai. Even Travis green would look like coach of the year if he was coaching the oilers.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
He has been gifted 2 generational forwards and now an absolute wall on defense.

But you have to be a good coach to make it work. He deserves a nomination.

anyone can coach a roster with McDrai. Even Travis green would look like coach of the year if he was coaching the oilers.
No he wouldn't. Green was garbage.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Underdogoil

Jan 17, 2018
Woodcroft will never get a nomination cause McDavid, this simple answer shows your hockey IQ and I've heard so called smart hockey journalist like Andy Strickland dismiss RNH's 100 point season cause anyone can do that playing with McDavid.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
What's with all these Oilers threads lately. No the Oilers coach shouldn't win it, it should be the Boston's coach for trying to get the most wins in NHL history in a season.
The Oilers are relevant. Does it bother you...

Maybe one day the Canucks will be too ...

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
The Oilers being relevant doesn't mean you need to make 20 threads about Oilers when one player is responsible to make them relevant. Just make a McDavid thread. Everyone else is along for the ride, especially your coach.
Hey Oiler fans. Stop making Oiler threads because jackjohnson said so.
🤣

The Oilers have been the best team in the league and scoring nearly 5 goals a game since the turn of the year and are 13-0-1 in their last 14 games. There should be more threads.

Can't wait till the playoffs .. this place might be unbearable for you. Take a break man. Go celebrate John Garrett's retirement. 🤣

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Isn't this a team with:

The best player in the game
The best playmaker in the game who is also the most underrated player.
The new Mark Messier
Mr. Congeniality Evander Kane
Hyman with over 80 points

The best defenseman in the league, especially since being acquired.
The new Paul Coffey.

Great goaltending prospect who is ready for the big show.

Great depth.

What did people expect would happen? The coach just had to allow this team to win on its own.
He need not have done anything.

• Haha

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
For what? Putting McDavid on the ice every time he's caught his breath?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Jon Cooper and Tampa had 62 wins in 2018 (best team in the league and same as Boston), don't have a "McDavid" and he never won the Adams so by that logic the coach on Boston shouldn't either. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Underdogoil

Jan 17, 2018
Most definitely yes lol...he coached the Canucks well in the playoffs beating two teams during the bubble. The same amount of success as Oilers in playoffs with a roster 1/4 as skilled lol.
Your boasting about the covid bubble? Seriously?

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Jon Cooper and Tampa had 62 wins in 2018 (best team in the league by a thousand miles), don't have a "McDavid" and he never won the Adams so by that logic the coach on Boston shouldn't either. lol
If they get the record they should and their team was also not as deep as the Lightening team that Jon Cooper had. The other candidate is Krakens coach for making the playoff for the 1st time in franchise history. 3rd is Lindy ruff who has made the biggest improvement in NJD team in terms of points comparison to last year. So Woodcraft would be the 4th or 5th coach I would consider in the league right now for Adams. Wouldn't make my top 3

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Am more impressed with Krakens coach and Bruins coach. Sorry if you are butthurt if I said your coach isn't number 1 in the league. This is the reason you guys come out as extremely arrogant.
Oh yes. Oiler fans are butthurt that jackjohnson chose another coach over Edmontons. How can he do that ! what do we Do ! We're so offended ! 😆

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Your boasting about the covid bubble? Seriously?
Am comparing coaches and saying which coaches deserve an award over your coach.

Oh yes. Oiler fans are butthurt that jackjohnson chose another coach over Edmontons. How can he do that ! what do we Do ! We're so offended ! 😆
Seriously you guys are really coping hard over there. You expect others to give your team awards for everything now. We will see what happens in the playoffs. But the way you guys react to my post, it seems that my post matters lol

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
If they get the record they should and their team was also not as deep as the Lightening team that Jon Cooper had. The other candidate is Krakens coach for making the playoff for the 1st time in franchise history. 3rd is Lindy ruff who has made the biggest improvement in NJD team in terms of points comparison to last year. So Woodcraft would be the 4th or 5th coach I would consider in the league right now for Adams. Wouldn't make my top 3
If EDM overtakes Vegas and is first in the West he probably bumps up to a top 3 and should get serious consideration.

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
For what having McDavid carry the team?

antonio-banderas.gif

DegeN9

Apr 24, 2017
We have a perpetual fire the coach thread. Also a fire the GM one.
They are permanent and bumped when convenient. Only our brightest and most well informed fans post there unironically. There were people making serious attempts to justify why we should fire Woodcroft/Holland at like game 30. I'm glad we have such a great group of hockey minds to represent our fan base.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad