TSN: WJC ~ Team Canada @ the World Junior Championships

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Starting to worry a bit about Bob Mackenzie. His voice all tournament, sounds like the voice of someone a lot older. I hope he isn't having health issues.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Should be a thrilla..... 1:30 pm

Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 12.47.49 PM.png

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It’s going to be funny to read Aftonbladet tomorrow.

Just fun to see someone else as the villains for a change considering how often they dump on Canada.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Going to be an absolute snipe show when he gets to the national league. Extreme offensive talent, really wanted the sens to find a way to get him in his draft year. He was unstopable in the U 18's. couldnt believe it when he dropped to 15 in the draft.
So did . He was my pick in that draft.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
I just got an email apparently from Hockey Canada saying that I will have a window of time to buy World Junior hockey tickets.
I don't think it is a scam because it looks legit
and the link takes me to the hockey Canada website etc....
However it is strange to me that when I applied for the contest back in late December or early January the rules said that if your name was selected in the lottery that I would be informed by January 25th. But I got informed on February 3rd.
I think I will phone Hockey Canada and see if this is legit or a scam.
Has anyone else had any luck in getting tickets or had a chance to get tickets?

Last edited:

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I just got an email apparently from Hockey Canada saying that I will have a window of time to buy World Junior hockey tickets.
I don't think it is a scam because it looks legit
and the link takes me to the hockey Canada website etc....
However it is strange to me that when I applied for the contest back in late December or early January the rules said that if your name was selected in the lottery that I would be informed by January 25th. But I got informed on February 3rd.
I think I will phone Hockey Canada and see if this is legit or a scam.
Has anyone else had any luck in getting tickets or had a chance to get tickets?
All I know is that because I have both Redblacks and Sens tickets, I get emails literally every day from OSEG and the Sens inviting me to buy WJC tickets. I honestly don't think they are going to be as hard to come by as they are making it out to be right now. (I took a pass - I am already invested up to my eyeballs in tickets, and if I REALLY want to see games during the WJC I have a feeling that the secondary ticket market will be pretty lively...)

Senovision

May 23, 2011
All I know is that because I have both Redblacks and Sens tickets, I get emails literally every day from OSEG and the Sens inviting me to buy WJC tickets. I honestly don't think they are going to be as hard to come by as they are making it out to be right now. (I took a pass - I am already invested up to my eyeballs in tickets, and if I REALLY want to see games during the WJC I have a feeling that the secondary ticket market will be pretty lively...)
Ok thanks for responding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad