WJC SF2: Jan 3 GDT - USA vs. Finland (2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
rwinger said:
Hi All,

Where are you all watching this game? I have Center Ice (In Illinois) and am not able to find this on any Center Ice channel.

HELP!!!! Please !!!!

Canadians get the TSN feed I believe. Ironically, we as Americans can't watch the U.S. game because Center Ice is JACKED UP!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :mad:

IceMelter

Feb 23, 2003
The Wack
rwinger said:
Hi All,

Where are you all watching this game? I have Center Ice (In Illinois) and am not able to find this on any Center Ice channel.

HELP!!!! Please !!!!

In Canada, sorry.. not sure how the USA is covering it, I thought for sure Center Ice would :dunno:

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
The Finns are destroying US players with big hits, but US is controlling the puck... not looking so good...

jcpenny

Aug 8, 2002
Montréal
Visit site
Rabid Ranger said:
Canadians get the TSN feed I believe. Ironically, we as Americans can't watch the U.S. game because Center Ice is JACKED UP!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :mad:
Guess i wasnt wrong after all the U.S. really only have two lines that can score.

bmerri19

Dec 12, 2003
Colorado Springs
Visit site
It's on DirecTV channel 751 !

Rabid Ranger said:

DirecTV Center Ice has the game on channel 751.

The Gold Medal game will be on DirecTV Center Ice on Monday.

USA! USA!

nyr5186

May 12, 2002
New Orleans
Visit site
Siberian said:
Sorry, I already sent three links.
I can't send more because it will kill the connection

My connection doesnt seem to be working. Everytime I click on it, it redirects me to incredifind.com. You can give it to ceber if he still wants it, Ill just find an audio feed and listen to the game. Thanks anyway!

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
U.S. will have to pick up their physical play in the 2nd. Finland is really throwing it around. Interesting statistic about the U.S. scoring, 14 of the 22 goals scored have been on special teams. 10 PP, and 4 SH. The U.S. needs to get a few power plays!

Last edited:

MeN_Ace2

Dec 22, 2002
Portland, OR
Visit site
nyr4life5186 said:
My connection doesnt seem to be working. Everytime I click on it, it redirects me to incredifind.com. You can give it to ceber if he still wants it, Ill just find an audio feed and listen to the game. Thanks anyway!

Me me me!

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
nyr4life5186 said:

Well, just PM it to him.

rwinger

Aug 14, 2003
Rabid Ranger said:
U.S. will have to pick up their physical play in the 2nd. Finland is really throwing it around. Interesting statistic about the U.S. scoring, 14 0f the 22 goals scored have been on special teams. 10 PP, and 4 SH. The U.S. needs to get a few power plays!

Are you in the US and able to watch this game? Channel info ... please?

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
To me, the Americans haven't looked all that dominant.

USA fans: I've noticed Fritsche hasn't been used all that much. Is there a specific reason for this?

Fin fans: I've noticed Piispanen was playing on the 2nd line, according to TSN's graphic they threw up on the screen. Wasn't he starting off the tournament on the 4th line, and has he really played that well to jump to the 2nd, or is it more of a case of rolling four lines, and playing him with different players?

knuckles*

is it just me or is the webcast from usahockey.com not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad