WJC: Dec 30 GDT - Sweden vs. Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
Sweden has been warned. Germany is a good team, and they wont give up the game easily.

It will be very interesting to see where Bendelin puts Bergfors. We have to get him going if we want to medal this tournament.

Prediction:

Sweden: 4
Germany: 2

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
Ribbenstrand is benched, and Bergfors is put on the 4:th line.

Bendelin have really surprised me with his will to make quick changes. I thought he was a coach that wasn't known to make changes.

I like this move, Nevalainen deserves a chance, i think he is better then Ribbenstrand. However, Bergfors needs to find some chemistry, he have big potential.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
I like the scramble, it was needed. Who is up on the first line with Bäckström?

I believe he continues with Zackrisson and Lindquist alongside Bäckis. Hopefully this line can get some production going, i wouldn't mind if they started today.

yarre

Oct 13, 2005
Gothenburg
I got a bad feeling about this game, didn't like the game Sweden put on against Slovakia and Germany seems to have put up a few good games now with a solid defense and good goaltending.

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
I believe he continues with Zackrisson and Lindquist alongside Bäckis. Hopefully this line can get some production going, i wouldn't mind if they started today.

Yes it seems so.. and Bergfors will play on the fourth line (!) with Alexander Sundström and Fredrik Pettersson. A pretty good fourthline though if you ask me.

Gozer

Sep 22, 2005
Västerås
If sweden can get an early goal, and if the refs can stay out of the players way, I think sweden will win quite easily. Lets say 5-2.

Does any have the full line-up?

Last edited:

espo*

All i can say is make sure you come to play.

Get the first goal on them and keep getting that puck in their end and you should be in good shape.let them frustrate you in the neutral zone and take silly penalties or start making silly passes and you'll regret it.Sweden is more talented and should win but the German team here skates pretty well and can frustrate the hell out of you while their goaltending so far has been first rate and now they believe in themselves.

come to play.

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
I'm kinda worried as well, I think the Germans could very well be better than the Slovaks. I mean, their Canada game was probably better than ours, and that was with their back-up.

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
I'm kinda worried as well, I think the Germans could very well be better than the Slovaks. I mean, their Canada game was probably better than ours, and that was with their back-up.

They ARE better than the slovaks. This will be extremely tough game... but this talented swedish team should be able to step up sooner or later. I just hope its sooner and tonight.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Dangerous hit by the boards. The commentators applauded it, I thought it was dangerous play.

On a side note: the music in between breaks in Swedish arenas is so redicilously bad you want to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad