Prospect Info: WJC 2020-21 - Let's Watch the Kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
Might cash out my future at +400 on the US to win. The thing that sucks is I hardly make any money with how well Canada is playing

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I was really hoping to see more out of Firstov at this tournament. Hopefully he goes back to UCONN and picks up where he left off there.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
So the Finns outplayed the US last night, and the Russians are outplaying the Finns... and they lost to Canada 5-0.

USA/CAN Spread's at 1.5. Think the over's pretty safe.

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
So the Finns outplayed the US last night, and the Russians are outplaying the Finns... and they lost to Canada 5-0.

USA/CAN Spread's at 1.5. Think the over's pretty safe.
Transitive property doesn’t really work in sports. That being said, we need to have significantly more power plays, Knight to stand on his head, Levi to have his worst game of the tourney, and puck puck to stand a chance.

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Finland did a great job last night of not letting the USA regroup with constant pressure. They also dominated in the faceoff circle, especially late.

USA needs to keep it simple, and win the board battles. First goal in this one as in most games will be huge.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
So, uh, I get not having World Junior games of all sorts on regularly but you’d think the NHL’s default network of NBC Sports would be broadcasting the gold medal game.

Instead they have reruns of a game of tag (yes, playground type tag) airing tonight. Heh

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
So, uh, I get not having World Junior games of all sorts on regularly but you’d think the NHL’s default network of NBC Sports would be broadcasting the gold medal game.

Instead they have reruns of a game of tag (yes, playground type tag) airing tonight. Heh
Not sure you can fault the NHL for having the WJC on the NHL network

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Not sure you can fault the NHL for having the WJC on the NHL network

Not something that is the biggest deal, it’s just that you think you’d want to promote the game on a larger scale. For instance, my cable provider doesn’t even offer the NHL Network on any package. I am strictly buying SlingTV for a month just to watch the tournament and cancel it.

Reactions: a79krgm

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

It's a decision that would've had to be made a long time before today.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
What'd I miss?
NHL network interview. Asked Zegras why he thought the US had a chance. Zegras basically said that Levi hasn't been tested by a good team yet and the US was going to take care of that

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
What are the odds of an interference penalty against Canada's D?

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
The US will not win this game if they don’t get Boldy with someone worth a damn. Caufield just getting rag dolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad