Prospect Info: Wjc 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2012
Good mobility on defence this year for Canada. DLR drew a penalty, other than that the whole team hasn't done much. Canada - USA is going to be one helluva game.

Xss

Jul 9, 2009
Apparently this is the swedes first exhibition game to canada's four so that may explain it.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
TSN can suck my ballbag for putting this on TSN2. Yeah, like that's going to make me subscribe to your crappy network now.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
i fully expect reway to slay this competition

it looks like we don't have as many prospects this year, is there a complete list for this year. I could probably do the research but I'm lazy. Last year was great for our prospects

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'm doing tons of different things beside watching the game....but while it's just preseason, is it me or DLR has been totally non-existant?

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I'm doing tons of different things beside watching the game....but while it's just preseason, is it me or DLR has been totally non-existant?

He's decent defensively, good positionning. But offensively he's been a non-factor. He also roughed up Domi.

That's what is worrying me about him, his offense is taking a long time to pick up this year.

Still young and the tools are there, but I don't think he'll be perennial top 6... may be elite 3rd line though. 2nd line in his prime.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
He's decent defensively, good positionning. But offensively he's been a non-factor. He also roughed up Domi.

That's what is worrying me about him, his offense is taking a long time to pick up this year.

Still young and the tools are there, but I don't think he'll be perennial top 6... may be elite 3rd line though. 2nd line in his prime.

Thats being pretty hopeful too IMO. I don't see anything that looks like it translate into any NHL scoring so far but still very young

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

Still too soon to tell....this WJC won't confirm anything. He would clearly needs to perfect his skating. But still as far as offensive touch....that needs to be determined. Seems to me like a guy who if ever develops an offensive touch, it might be very late in his progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad