/Mattsson (Forsberg)

PP1
Rakell-Zibanejad-Larsson
Klingberg-Brodin

PP2
Ã…berg-Karlsson-Forsberg
Klefbom-Nemeth

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I love to see the ads for the WJR during the Grey Cup. Every year, TSN starts the advertising during the game.

Looks like NO Pierre McQuire for the WJR's. It is a shame. He will be missed.

pouskin74*

I saw someone ho came whith that statement(Finland not making it to the playoff), I actually think they can reach to a gold game spot.. They have a lot of great players this year and we cant forget Mikael Granlund who was a big part of Finlands gold in the WC!

http://thehockeywriters.com/world-junior-championship-predictions/

read that and you might get another opinion

i do think Finnland is one of the favorites in this year wjc but i doubt that your quote can help anybody though, because that columnist isnt more expert than an average poster on here:).

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
i do think Finnland is one of the favorites in this year wjc but i doubt that your quote can help anybody though, because that columnist isnt more expert than an average poster on here:).

Okeeyy,yeah maybe thats true.. but i still think that if you read that hole "predictions" post it looks like he knows a thing or two

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I saw someone ho came whith that statement(Finland not making it to the playoff), I actually think they can reach to a gold game spot.. They have a lot of great players this year and we cant forget Mikael Granlund who was a big part of Finlands gold in the WC!

http://thehockeywriters.com/world-junior-championship-predictions/

read that and you might get another opinion

It would also be wise to realize as great as Granlund is, this is a team game. I think this is the best Finnish team in a while. Really excited to see Pulkkinen as a Wings fan. But I have a hard time putting them ahead of Canada, USA, Sweden, and Russia. I do think Russia has defensive issues and goalie problems. But you also have to slow down their offense. I think Finland could definitely make a run, but currently struggle to put them anywhere higher than 5th.

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
It would also be wise to realize as great as Granlund is, this is a team game. I think this is the best Finnish team in a while. Really excited to see Pulkkinen as a Wings fan. But I have a hard time putting them ahead of Canada, USA, Sweden, and Russia. I do think Russia has defensive issues and goalie problems. But you also have to slow down their offense. I think Finland could definitely make a run, but currently struggle to put them anywhere higher than 5th.

I think you might be right.. but dont you think this years top 5 teams(canada,usa,sweden,russia and finland) is pretty evenly? okej usa and canada has some benefits when its their home ice, but I strongly believe that the end result of this tournament can en up in alot of ways, realy great teams this year!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad