Prospect Info: With the 9th Overall Pick the New York Rangers Select Vitali Kravtsov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Got my Traktor Chelyabinsk jersey in today! This one is going with me next month when I travel to Helsinki! Jokerit-Traktor!!!

S3aRMK8.jpg

HGW6LQk.png

K1j496C.jpg

YFQp3uN.png

NxH7puz.png

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
What's up with the "low-key" commercials? You getting paid Kreiderman?

Hahaha. I wish I got paid by Mastercard for this! This is definitely a high quality jersey. I'm happy. I bought a couple jerseys in the last 12 months since moving to Vienna (The walk-in closet has a lot of space haha).

Frolunda - Andersson
Sweden (WJC) - Andersson
Bili Tygri - Lakatos
SKA - Shestyorkin
Traktor - Kravtsov

The Traktor jersey is the only one I did not buy while at a game, because I wanted it in time for the game in Helsinki.

I hope to go to a Lulea game to see Lundkvist and I am definitely going to a Slovan Bratislava game to see Virta again (saw him in Turku last year September).

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Hahaha. I wish I got paid by Mastercard for this! This is definitely a high quality jersey. I'm happy. I bought a couple jerseys in the last 12 months since moving to Vienna (The walk-in closet has a lot of space haha).

Frolunda - Andersson
Sweden (WJC) - Andersson
Bili Tygri - Lakatos
SKA - Shestyorkin
Traktor - Kravtsov

The Traktor jersey is the only one I did not buy while at a game, because I wanted it in time for the game in Helsinki.

I hope to go to a Lulea game to see Lundkvist and I am definitely going to a Slovan Bratislava game to see Virta again (saw him in Turku last year September).
So you buy these jerseys in the stadiums? Cause I've looked into like Frolunda Andersson and SKA Shesty jerseys and im not sure how to judge the quality through a website, also the Frolunda jersey wouldnt look the same without the ads so thats another thing.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
So you buy these jerseys in the stadiums? Cause I've looked into like Frolunda Andersson and SKA Shesty jerseys and im not sure how to judge the quality through a website, also the Frolunda jersey wouldnt look the same without the ads so thats another thing.

Yeah. I usually buy the jerseys when I am at the game. I bought the Sweden Andersson jersey in Buffalo at the World Juniors for instance, but the customization took too long so had it sent to my home. But usually, yeah. I buy the jersey before the game. I email ahead of time to ask if they have the player I want in the fanshop and if not, I order it and then pick up at the game.

That, and a puck for my desk at work (which now has 39 pucks haha)

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
That, and a puck for my desk at work (which now has 39 pucks haha)
The Rangers (Steiner) offer mystery boxes with signed pucks at each game. I've bought a bunch over the past few years and the only guy that's still around is Kevin Hayes. Hopefully they'll start including the recent draft picks even if they're not on the roster yet.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The Rangers (Steiner) offer mystery boxes with signed pucks at each game. I've bought a bunch over the past few years and the only guy that's still around is Kevin Hayes. Hopefully they'll start including the recent draft picks even if they're not on the roster yet.

I have 2 special pucks on my desk

- Game-winning goal puck of the first ever Rangers I attended (vs EDM on Nov 3rd 2016)
- Warm-up puck from the World Juniors Lias tossed me, which he then signed when I was in Copenhagen for the WC and saw him outside playing football with teammates

All the others are pucks from games I attended, from the fanshop in most cases.

bHt9DsV.jpg

fwebER1.jpg

vyTjSnD.jpg

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA

- Game-winning goal puck of the first ever Rangers I attended (vs EDM on Nov 3rd 2016)
- Warm-up puck from the World Juniors Lias tossed me, which he then signed when I was in Copenhagen for the WC and saw him outside playing football with teammates

bHt9DsV.jpg

fwebER1.jpg

vyTjSnD.jpg
Amazing. Seriously. So jealous.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
So he didn't do too well in the Sochi exhibition games or whatever it sounds like?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Kravtsov is a healthy scratch for today's game. Does not necessarily mean it's bad news. It's a pre-season tournament with more than 24 players on the team

Matt4776

May 8, 2009

bHt9DsV.jpg

fwebER1.jpg

vyTjSnD.jpg

That is a really nice collection.

Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
That is a really nice collection.

Thanks. Soon I'll need a bigger desk haha.

PS: I have no problem with a mod moving all the jersey/puck related posts and responses to the Jerseys thread because now it's moving further away from the Kravtsov talk.

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
So he didn't do too well in the Sochi exhibition games or whatever it sounds like?
Get used to infrequent updates and hard to read info. I feel like this generally happens with the KHL players. Although Lias had a lot of press and available info. Then again Shesty always seemed like he was being hidden under a rock.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Russia's game. Unless I missed something, he's still with the Russian team playing in Sochi, and will return to Traktor next week.

You're correct. Russia won 4:2 over the Chinese club. Shesterkin was in goal.
I jumped the gun with Kravtsov partially hoping he'd rejoin Traktor ASAP.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
You're correct. Russia won 4:2 over the Chinese club. Shesterkin was in goal.
I jumped the gun with Kravtsov partially hoping he'd rejoin Traktor ASAP.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to follow the game because it was quite hectic at work, and you asking that question made me second guess if he was still on the team haha

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Unfortunately I wasn't able to follow the game because it was quite hectic at work, and you asking that question made me second guess if he was still on the team haha

The team's head coach was asked about Kravtsov being a scratch. His answer was essentially what you stated: they brought 5 sets of 5 players (2D+3F) and they wanted to provide game action to all. Kravtsov is the youngest on the roster, if I'm not mistaken.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The team's head coach was asked about Kravtsov being a scratch. His answer was essentially what you stated: they brought 5 sets of 5 players (2D+3F) and they wanted to provide game action to all. Kravtsov is the youngest on the roster, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, I am happy that I am actually making sense haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad