Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #22 - K'Andre Miller (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
All jokes aside, hockey fans trying to pronounce a non-traditional name are hilarious. If you can pronounce the letter "K" and if you can pronounce "Andre" you're good.

I still cringe every time I heard someone butcher Nyquist's name. K'Andre shouldn't be a problem but nothing surprises me at this stage.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
like you, who ever said that K'ant evaluate defensive talent.

And how would you know that? Going through your posting history, it doesn't seem like you've ever seen him play.

Lets just be up front about this. You are shilling for the team with no actual knowledge about what you are talking about. Anyone who gets in the way of that by using knowledge of what they are talking about, you attack for being ignorant.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
there are full games available on the interwebz.

Lets just be upfront about this, your opinions are terrible.

And have you watched those games? I mentioned that I looked through your posting history on this. Based on the words you used to describe Miller, it doesn't seem like you've watched him play. If that is wrong, which games have you watched and can you explain detail why the person you are trying to critique is wrong?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
And have you watched those games? I mentioned that I looked through your posting history on this. Based on the words you used to describe Miller, it doesn't seem like you've watched him play. If that is wrong, which games have you watched and can you explain detail why the person you are trying to critique is wrong?

Honestly based on whats been said, it sounds like you haven't watched him.

I'm not running around here tossing accusations at you though. I have little doubt that you have watched, I also have no doubt that you don't understand what the hell it is you're watching.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Honestly based on whats been said, it sounds like you haven't watched him.

I'm not running around here tossing accusations at you though. I have little doubt that you have watched, I also have no doubt that you don't understand what the hell it is you're watching.

No answer, as expected. And you actually are the one tossing around accusations. You initially quoted my post, not the other way around. You tried insulting two people who you know have seen him play. You've yet to even demonstrate you've watched him play. You've been given multiple opportunities to do so. You aren't taking that opportunity. Why should I have any respect for your objection to what was said if you can't even say that you have watched the guy play? If I all of a sudden started critiquing opinions on Vietnamese literature after never giving any indication that I had read any of it, why would anyone respect my argument?

If you have no interest in analysis of the player, and you just want everyone else to form opinions based on emotions of their team drafting the player, I'm not going to continue with this discussion any longer. I think you've laid out a pretty compelling case for the person you were arguing against, actually. Funny how that goes.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
cut.jpg

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
The fact is literally nobody knows what hell turn out to be and nobody here has been flawless in their predictions for young players.

Plenty of scouts had miller going around when he did. People on here whine and moan about safe picks and reaches all the time - this is neither.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
The fact is literally nobody knows what hell turn out to be and nobody here has been flawless in their predictions for young players.

Plenty of scouts had miller going around when he did. People on here whine and moan about safe picks and reaches all the time - this is neither.

I figured he wouldn’t get past NJ. He probably only did since Ty Smith fell into their laps.

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
No answer, as expected. And you actually are the one tossing around accusations. You initially quoted my post, not the other way around. You tried insulting two people who you know have seen him play. You've yet to even demonstrate you've watched him play. You've been given multiple opportunities to do so. You aren't taking that opportunity. Why should I have any respect for your objection to what was said if you can't even say that you have watched the guy play? If I all of a sudden started critiquing opinions on Vietnamese literature after never giving any indication that I had read any of it, why would anyone respect my argument?

If you have no interest in analysis of the player, and you just want everyone else to form opinions based on emotions of their team drafting the player, I'm not going to continue with this discussion any longer. I think you've laid out a pretty compelling case for the person you were arguing against, actually. Funny how that goes.

I'm still waiting for you to address the hottest take in this thread so far. That Miller's hockey skills are "non-existent".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad