With McClement gone, Who takes over the Alternate Captaincy

DeathToAllButMetal

Let it all burn.
May 13, 2010
Bozak and Robidas.

But really, is there anyone who deserves any letter on the Leafs? They should just throw the C and the As into a hat before every game and draw them.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Carlton the Bear

carlton_bear_leafs_381.jpg

Probably better than Reimer

TheOtherSide

Sep 8, 2008
Ontario
I say we should go with none. The extra fabric makes the sweater less aerodynamic.

But if we must, i think Bozak or a vet like Robidas may be the best choices.

JimmyPower

Apr 25, 2007
Definitely not Robidas... seems like whenever we get a new guy and slap an A on his sweater, he ***** the bed.

Would love to see this..

Captain - No one
Alternate - Phaneuf
Alternate - Bozak
Alternate - Komarov

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Shy away from the media? Since when has he done that? How many more interviews do you suppose Jay did than Phil the past couple years? 10? 20? 50?

Who on the primarily represents Leafs players in the media for interviews that are NON highlight related?

For me, the players that first come to mind are Lupul and Kadri, followed by Phaneuf and the goalies.

VaughanBender72

The Pain Is Coming
Aug 4, 2014
Toronto
Who will be the next alternate captain ?

Probably thinking Komarov, guy can check really good and seems like a good leader and plays a strong defensive game.

J1S

May 12, 2014
Think there was already a fairly lengthy thread with this same topic, but nevertheless...

Robidas and Kessel are two strong candidates IMO.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
Lupel/Robidas.

If they decide to strip Lupul then next would probably be Polak/Kessel/Bozak

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
I'd say Lupul and Robidas. Winnik with an outside chance, we seem to like to give one to a bottom sixer all the time.

getyourselfsomerest

Jul 22, 2011
Phil Kessel has to be one IMO. Signed here long-term, clearly wants to be here, consistent point totals. Give them to him, Lupul, and Robidas mid-season.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Left field entry.....Bozak. He's out there a lot, Carlyle seems to like him so it makes sense that way. He also seems to be a bit of glue that sticks various parts of the lineup together both on and off the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad