Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If you can't see that despite having the best scoring record in the league, you're asking for a striker, and I claim you should bolster your D and I'm ridiculous, then...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If you can't see that despite having the best scoring record in the league, you're asking for a striker, and I claim you should bolster your D and I'm ridiculous, then...
No it just means the league is weaker. Madrid can’t score and need scoring everyone can see that it’s basically Benz against the world not unlike barca and they have just 1 less goal (in one more game). Braithwaite is the starting striker but no barca doesn’t need an upgrade lol.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006

Someone once asked why I didn’t want the prospects I like to go there well example A.

Maybe French and other Ligue 1 players will finally understand that the Thierry Henri days are long gone and it is no longer Wenger in charge. Those that go only regress and stagnate. Not letting Saliba play in the Coupe de France final with Sainte-Étienne only to freeze him out is incomprehensible and really dumb.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
  • Barça absolutely need a striker and Griezmann isn't the answer. The sooner Griezmann is offloaded the better. Griezmann, Coutinho and Umtiti should be dumped ASAP and as I've said before I'd make some crazy swap offers if need be. Should never have offloaded Suarez considering the financial aspects of his departure.
  • Araujo has looked good, but the jury is still out. Still plenty to like so far and he's going to push players like Lenglet.
  • Lenglet is good, but he can't lead the line on his own. He's said as much himself.
  • Garcia is exactly what @Duchene2MacKinnon said he is, a free transfer. He'll cost very little overall so not sure what the fuss is about. Clearly won't be a big outlay and very obviously not viewed as "the solution the club's problems".
Barça's squad is good enough for domestic success right now. They just need a good manager.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Someone once asked why I didn’t want the prospects I like to go there well example A.

This whole saga is just absurd. Look at how well Fofana is doing with Leicester, he's been nothing short of outstanding for a 19 year old, and Saliba can't get game time at Arsenal and now they might send him away.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This whole saga is just absurd. Look at how well Fofana is doing with Leicester, he's been nothing short of outstanding for a 19 year old, and Saliba can't get game time at Arsenal and now they might send him away.
I’d probably blow a gasket if this was Perez tbh.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Maybe French and other Ligue 1 players will finally understand that the Thierry Henri days are long gone and it is no longer Wenger in charge. Those that go only regress and stagnate. Not letting Saliba play in the Coupe de France final with Sainte-Étienne only to freeze him out is incomprehensible and really dumb.
I mean, Gabriel and Pepe just came from Ligue 1 and are playing. Arsenal is playing plenty of youth. This Saliba thing is dumb and they should really tell Arteta to sack up and play him, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad