Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Apparently, OM offered 23M€ for Payet and was rejected. They will offer 30M€ now.
No way West Ham agrees IMO.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I think Nani was less inconsistent as compared to just dumb on the pitch.

Nani might have been really dumb, but no one compares to amount of stupidity I had the pleasure of watching in Gervinho. Even if he decided to quit football and become a sprinter, I would have concerns he would have gotten lost on the track. Which sucks because I really liked him.

Apparently, OM offered 23M€ for Payet and was rejected. They will offer 30M€ now.
How much does West Ham want for him? Seems like a perfect match for Wenger considering what Arsene likes in player's strengths. Though I highly doubt he comes to Arsenal even if he fills a positional weakness IMO.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

Seems like they won't sell him in January out of principle. The figure is irrelevant at the moment, but the figure I've seen quoted from their perspective (in the summer) is £30million.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Nani might have been really dumb, but no one compares to amount of stupidity I had the pleasure of watching in Gervinho. Even if he decided to quit football and become a sprinter, I would have concerns he would have gotten lost on the track. Which sucks because I really liked him.

How much does West Ham want for him? Seems like a perfect match for Wenger considering what Arsene likes in player's strengths. Though I highly doubt he comes to Arsenal even if he fills a positional weakness IMO.
Supposedly he's been garbage out in China as well. Too much unhealthy food and dodging NFL style rugby tackles.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Seems like Alexander Isak gonna transfer to Real Madrid. Not sure if it's the best movie for his career as RM already have a great young striker in Sergio Diaz who's got world class potential + all the money in the world.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Seemed to be a matter of time for a while - Süle and Rudy to Bayern now confirmed for the summer window. €20M-ish for Süle, Rudy's on a free.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Monaco has signed Fabinho to an extension, and is negociating with Lemar, Bakayoko and Germain.

Feels good to see them build a team rather than buy and sell.

Chinese team has apparently made a huge offer for Falcao however.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Monaco has signed Fabinho to an extension, and is negociating with Lemar, Bakayoko and Germain.

Feels good to see them build a team rather than buy and sell.

Chinese team has apparently made a huge offer for Falcao however.
Selling Falcao wouldn't be the worst thing as they could probably aim for a guy like Moussa Dembele as replacement.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Maybe, but this would send the wrong message. As Falcao proved tonight, he is not at his previous level, but is really starting to reach a very good level, enough to score some big goals.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Dutch users, is that newspaper reliable at all?
http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/27433837/__Ajax_richt_pijlen_op_David_Neres__.html

I'm freaking out, 20M is way too low fee for him. He's better than Lucas Moura, who was sold for 43M. Why do they bring up the fact that he wears #14?

Doubt it will go through. Ajax is very healthy right now, but they've never spent as much on a single player. They could certainly use him, though. El Ghazi is gone, Traore isn't exaxtly setting the world on fire and Cerny is injured. That leaves a very talented, but still only 17 year old Justin Kluivert, as shown today va Zwolle.

They mentioned his number as it's the same number fellow AM/RW Johan Cruijff used to wear. Nothing more..

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, not only has OM bought Morgan Sanson (which as I said, is a tremendous move), but apparently, they managed to lowball Montpellier with an 11M€ offer :amazed:
Eleven M is such a low figure I have trouble believing it. And PSG and Monaco will regret it (as well as Lyon and Lille).

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Wow, not only has OM bought Morgan Sanson (which as I said, is a tremendous move), but apparently, they managed to lowball Montpellier with an 11M€ offer :amazed:
Eleven M is such a low figure I have trouble believing it. And PSG and Monaco will regret it (as well as Lyon and Lille).

Few days ago I was reading they will offer around 15M. I was surprised when you suggested 20M. Great bargain if true.

OM will meet again tomorrow with Westham to discuss Payet. I don't feel he's a priority though. I think it's just to make a statement. Priority for OM should be LB and fwd.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Frankly, Montpellier president asking for 20M€ and settling for 11M€ seems out of character.
And ridiculously low for his talents.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Dybala allegedly about to sign a new deal. Adding a year to his deal until 2021 and getting huge pay increase. Also read of a release clause of €200 mil (never would happen)

Great news. Don't see him going anywhere for a few years.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Selling Falcao wouldn't be the worst thing as they could probably aim for a guy like Moussa Dembele as replacement.

The Chinese will overpay as usual. So even if Falcao has been quite good for Monaco that sounds like a good deal. He isn't getting any younger.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Doubt it will go through. Ajax is very healthy right now, but they've never spent as much on a single player. They could certainly use him, though. El Ghazi is gone, Traore isn't exaxtly setting the world on fire and Cerny is injured. That leaves a very talented, but still only 17 year old Justin Kluivert, as shown today va Zwolle.

They mentioned his number as it's the same number fellow AM/RW Johan Cruijff used to wear. Nothing more..

I see... though I doubt he will wear the same number going forward. He used to wear #11 in the youth squad, but that number was already taken in the senior squad.

Hope it's just a rumor, still too young to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig