Blue Jays Discussion: Winter Meetings: Because there's no more fitting time to talk baseball than December

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
120415bruins3_1.jpg

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Ok, this is seriously getting a little bit unnerving. Are you also camped outside his house with binoculars? Do we need to call the cops?

He's gone. Get over it. Move on. Or if you really need your David Price fix that badly, go cheer for the Red Sox.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Not a bad deal at all for Shark. Right what I was expecting. Expecting him to bounce back and be a TOR starter again. He needs to make a few adjustments, but I'm sure he will.

TheGreat

Dec 5, 2012
why do so many people want Price back , sure hes a good season performer but the guy has 0 playoff wins and is that really worth 217 million , i think the blue jays avoided a big mistake by not signing him.

Though AA leaving was a big loss

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
why do so many people want Price back , sure hes a good season performer but the guy has 0 playoff wins and is that really worth 217 million , i think the blue jays avoided a big mistake by not signing him.

Though AA leaving was a big loss

That's not true. He has no wins as a starter but if you remember he came in to relieve Dickey and was the man of record against Texas

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009

I wonder if that's just for Canada or worldwide. Judging by the pricing it seems that it's the latter.

It's worldwide . I think this is a bigger deal than people think. This is the 5th time ever for a player on a Canadian sports team to be on a cover of a major sports game. Vince Carter for NBA 2004, Markus Naslund for NHL 2005, Iginla for NHL 2003 and Phaneuf for NHL 09. It's pretty cool

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
greinke holy. highest salary in mlb history, arizona gonna be amazing next yr, predict they gonna win the nl west

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
greinke holy. highest salary in mlb history, arizona gonna be amazing next yr, predict they gonna win the nl west

They might give San Francisco and Los Angeles a run for the AL West title. But as of now it is ridiculous to say that they are "amazing" and will win the division. They have a damn good offense (I love me some David Peralta) but they still need a pitcher or two before we can declare them "amazing"

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
So what teams out there need a LF and have spare BP arms? (Talking Revere trade).

Also rumours that Cle will move one of their starters (more likely Bauer) for offense. Can we make anything happen there?

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
They might give San Francisco and Los Angeles a run for the AL West title. But as of now it is ridiculous to say that they are "amazing" and will win the division. They have a damn good offense (I love me some David Peralta) but they still need a pitcher or two before we can declare them "amazing"

Giants sign Jeff Samardzija for mega dollars.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton

That division is pretty sick.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
2nd one is MVP edition. I have no idea what that means.

It has an add-on so that every in game home run is celebrated with an epic bat flip, just like the real Blue Jays. :sarcasm:

It also has "real GM Mode" where you throw wads of bills at players that pop up and around corners like a police training shooting gallery, hoping that you hit the right guys to make a competitive team.

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org
I'm not much of a gamer. What's the difference between the 2 games?

a bunch of digital nonsense

Priced at $69.99 ($89.99 in Canada), the MVP Edition contains more than $135 in content. It’s available for pre-order at retail and on the PlayStation Store now!

Limited Edition Steel Book and Packaging ($5.00 Value) – for physical version only
5,000 Stubs ($5.00 value)
1 Sponsor Pack ($5.00 value)
10 Standard Packs ($10.00 total value)
31 PS4 MLB Themed Avatars ($31.00 total value)
1 Opening Day Pack ($25.00 value)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It makes it sound like they're going with that "ultimate team" nonsense that all the EA games have hooked people on. Ugh.

I just want them to make it so you can continue your RTTS game from version to version. I'm sick of re-starting my career every time I just make it to the bigs as a pitcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad