OT - NO POLITICS Winter is coming.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
So, we are talking cakes and hair. Here's my two cents:

I have super thick hair that measures humidity perfectly. It just annoys me - I get it cut every 3 months by a hairdresser who works out of her house, so I'm the only one in when I'm getting it cut. No one, and I mean no one, has ever been able to tame my hair except me and it takes a super hot dryer, super hot straightener, 5 hair products, then it is nice and straight.....so there is a joke in the family. On the day I get my hair cut, everyone hides when I come back, they aren't allowed to look at me, I go straight to the bathroom and fix it. I drive with my head down when I leave the hairdresser's house.....lmao! It used to be the kids yelling "don't look at Mom"!!

Cakes.....I don't care for a lot of icing but if it is light and fluffy and thin, I'm in. I often leave icing on my plate. I love lemon cake but really any cake is good.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

I have super thick hair that measures humidity perfectly. It just annoys me - I get it cut every 3 months by a hairdresser who works out of her house, so I'm the only one in when I'm getting it cut. No one, and I mean no one, has ever been able to tame my hair except me and it takes a super hot dryer, super hot straightener, 5 hair products, then it is nice and straight.....so there is a joke in the family. On the day I get my hair cut, everyone hides when I come back, they aren't allowed to look at me, I go straight to the bathroom and fix it. I drive with my head down when I leave the hairdresser's house.....lmao! It used to be the kids yelling "don't look at Mom"!!

Cakes.....I don't care for a lot of icing but if it is light and fluffy and thin, I'm in. I often leave icing on my plate. I love lemon cake but really any cake is good.
I feel you on the thick hair and humidity issue. Humidity is the only thing that will turn it from bone straight to bone straight with frizz.

As for cake, I love me a good vanilla or chocolate cake tho funfetti is great too. I prefer the grocery store sugary frosting over whipped or cream cheese frosting.

Reactions: caz16

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

My hair is the same, the minute the dew point goes up it starts to curl :laugh:

I love cake and frosting. I used to eat frosting right out of the container I loved it so much. Now I don't eat either except if it is someone's birthday.

Reactions: caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad