Transfer: Winter 2016 Transfer Window Rumours and discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
:laugh: English tabloids
:laugh: Mahrez says he is a fan of Barcolna and Messi - there are even pics of him wearing their jersey - so now they are saying Barcelona wants to sign him :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Including Martial :sarcasm:

Totally. He's right now a good but not great player.
And remember I totally mocked United for paying that much for potential.
It's the same thing here, except I think it's fair to say Anderson's potential is nowhere near Martial's.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
It's the same thing here, except I think it's fair to say Anderson's potential is nowhere near Martial's.

I think Martial will be a a great players
And he would have better number if LVG didnt play him on the wing

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Uhh and now Lazio denies.

It was Gazzetta Dello sport that reported Lazio President saying that he sold Anderson to Man utd for 60M, and now they deny it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Yes I remember this.

Eh...if Anderson can play consistently the potential that he showed last season I don't see why he would have a lower ceiling, plus they're paying less for him anyway. He is only 22.

I'd rather not see another talented attacking player go to United, or at least hope he flops like Memphis has so far.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kurt, you seem to underrate Martial's potential by a country mile.
He has extremely high upside. Henry-like.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Kurt, you seem to underrate Martial's potential by a country mile.
He has extremely high upside. Henry-like.

That wasn't a slight against Martial's potential, it was more of a commendation of how good Felipe was last season. Especially right before his injury he was eviscerating teams (was still great after, and has been intermittently this season)...nearly unplayable from what I saw. Consistency is what really separates great talents from great players (IMO) but that's something both will have to find.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Badelj strongly being linked to Spurs, he won't cost much for EPL standards (below 10m euros) but I'm not quite sure he can be an effective EPL player, good technically but not a work horse and lightweight. However it seems he will move, for some reason he is unhappy at Fiorentina

Look out for Brozovic moving to the EPL too in the summer, especially if Inter don't finish in the top three. He will cost 15-20m though. Arsenal seem the favorites to get him but West Ham are linked as well, though can't really see them paying that much

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
By whom? Nobody on here actually mentions him enough to be considered overrated, if anything he's underrated.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned him a few times before. Awesome player. Too bad Inter has no idea how to attack. (Juve is nothing compared to them in offensive dreadfulness).

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
According to Kicker, Barcelona has shown the most interest in Sane, but he hasn't decided whether to leave Schalke or not. Not sure if this will go anywhere, cash is pretty tight and I imagine most of it will go towards a quality CB. Plus Sane still needs some developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad