Winnipeg Jets vs Montreal Canadiens 630 CT TSN Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
I've seen coaches go after less. I honestly think Noel has lost the players' attention.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Whoops, I just got half way through Hotel Rwanda and realized I was think of Hotel for Dogs. This Rwanda movie is hella depressing too.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
An entire team of non natural goal scorers. I guess that's what we're seeing now, right?

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
Pearn criticizes Kane for a penalty. His specialty teams are both 0/2. I think that coaching is an issue.

Forget 0-2 we are 28th in the league with a 13.3 success rate which will be lower after this game since we probably wont score on this pp

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Time to bring in a real NHL coach. Noel's not getting another HC gig in this league once he's fired.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Yes, certainly. Calm down everyone this is just year 2 of a long term patience plan.

I'm fine with a patient plan, building through the draft. But then, you have to follow through on that plan. Renting out Hainsey for another draft pick or two would have been nice.

Beyond that, there are some weird things with the coaching of this team. That needs to be fixed either way.

Chevy needs to figure out how to handle Buff, or move him. He has great talent, but just isn't conditioned like a pro athlete needs to be.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Yea... who cares about seeing family. Not important whatsoever.

If someone posts in the ticket exchange thread that they want to visit family and need to sell their tickets for the money that would be fine.

If someone throws a temper tantrum on a team GDT and says he is selling his tickets that is something else.
What exact response does that deserve?

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Please tell me one of you will be calling into the TSN post game radio show. That is my only real possible source of making this game/team/season feel better

barrywpg

Nov 17, 2011
tumblr_lt28sfPhKV1r4dytpo1_500.gif

OH SURE, you have to post this while I have another tab open planning an agawa canyon railway trip

agawa

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
ATTA BOY! KANE"s PISSED!

Now THAT'S what i want to see!

Thank you Kane, you jsut did everything i watn to do.

i hate that you did it while we had possession in the ozone on the PP, but thank you for having some life

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Holy ****. Yes it has grill marks, deal with it! If the sandwich acquires the ability to speak or play hockey for the Jets THEN you can get worked up.

Wait, do you think the sandwich is a free agent?

That sandwich would look good on the 2nd line with Kane and Jokinen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad