Winnipeg Jets vs Montreal Canadiens 630 CT TSN Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Not trading Hainsey at the deadline looks really bad now after this game.

It looked really bad after the two Caps games in Wpg. A team that can lose two like that to a key opponent at home doesn't have what it takes.

They should have loaded up on more draft picks, and restock the team. They need an elite forward. This year might be their best chance to get that via the draft.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
That's what bothers me most. The guys that should show a little more grit right now don't. I'm looking at Stuart, Bogo, Buff(like that'd happen though), Hainsey to an extent, Ladd, Kane,.....that's it? :facepalm:
True dat Duke. I hate losing more than I'm enjoy winning. To be honest if one of these losers wearing white and blue would smash their stick over the bench to smithereens at least I'd know they give a ****

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Meh, I'm off. Atleast the Phillies won, so staying up wasn't a completely bad decision. Something has to be done, and I'm guessing the coach is the first to go if this doesn't start looking better soon.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
LOL Dennis Beyak is just relentless talking about one stat after another which shows how bad the Jets are. :laugh:

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Holy ****. Yes it has grill marks, deal with it! If the sandwich acquires the ability to speak or play hockey for the Jets THEN you can get worked up.

Wait, do you think the sandwich is a free agent?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Pearn criticizes Kane for a penalty. His specialty teams are both 0/2. I think that coaching is an issue.

jetkarma*

Not to dwell on the negative , and it may not actually be long term , but short term it is ...

Deep draft this year we could realistically have a top 7/8 pick , with multiple picks in rounds 2 and 3 .... then next year we play Chicago , Minnesotta , St. L , et all .... we could be picking 10-12 ....

The scouting so far has looked good for Jets 2 , let's hope it keeps that up.

teucer

Jul 9, 2011
Windsor, ON
The way we keep playing I'm pretty sure we are going to sink to the bottom.

1261401667_jet-crash.gif

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Good. Pointing out the truth. Maybe someone on the team will find out, actually show they care, and try to change it for the better.

LOL Dennis Beyak is just relentless talking about one stat after another which shows how bad the Jets are. :laugh:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
To be fair we haven't played too bad today, a couple of lucky bounces for the Habs and a really bad call against us ... we simply can't catch a break. As they say when it rains, it pours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig