Clitsome/Stuart - Postma
**** Line up is subject to change based on waiver wire​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
As a tribute to Kevin Chevel-Day-Off on deadline day (a minimal effort on the waiver wire), I'd say the minimalist effort GDT is appropriate.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Jets 4 Habs 0 - Pavs with first shutout and the Jets bench starts chanting ole ole in the final minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
All I can say is... meh. Will be greatly surprised if we earn a single point. Would like to see Trouba play which would be the first time I would be excited to watch a Jets game since the last Carolina game.

Wont beg for a win. Just play some inspired hockey for three periods please.

bazaaa*

All I can say is... meh. Will be greatly surprised if we earn a single point. Would like to see Trouba play which would be the first time I would be excited to watch a Jets game since the last Carolina game.

Wont beg for a win. Just play some inspired hockey for three periods please.

I can promise you, Trouba is not flying in and playing today.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
If we can keep Lars Eller under 3 goals and 6 points I'll consider that a victory for us.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Nice job wpgsilver and Libertyhaze! The GDT for this one slipped through the cracks.

I have no idea what to expect tonight, but I'm hoping for a good effort and a fun game. These slumps happen to every team - it's just unfortunate that it's happened to the Jets at an inopportune time. They're still in it. I'll let Mr. Neilsen speak for me:

leslie_01.jpg
leslie_02.jpg

leslie_03.jpg
leslie_04.jpg

Go :jets Go!

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
I don't bail on my team - I will watch every single minute of this game, no matter the outcome.*

Go, Jets Go!

*Although I know this game is not going to be a pleasure to watch - the Habs are going to win this one going away. I feel that this game is going to be a wide open shinny game.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I don't bail on my team - I will watch every single minute of this game, no matter the outcome.*

Go, Jets Go!

*Although I know this game is not going to be a pleasure to watch - the Habs are going to win this one going away. I feel that this game is going to be a wide open shinny game.

Of course we do.

We still ****ing love this ****ing game and this ****ing team.

Go Jets! Turn the ship!

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Too much on the line for the Canadiens after losing to Philly and being just 1 point up on the Bruins who also play tonight. More character in that Canadiens dressing room than in our JETS room.

Canadiens will win this one 4 - 1

RonJon

May 18, 2011
I'm still kinda meh, not over excited that it's game day. Probably because I have no clue what team will show up (Or maybe it's because I do) I hope Buff is back on D and I hope we compete. Other than that all streaks end.....is tonight the night?

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
You guys and your enthusiasm shame me. I couldn't get up for the Islanders game and went out for supper during the Rangers one. Please show up, Jets.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
My enthusiasm is a bit drained, and over the last week has gradually morphed into acceptance. I will watch this out, because I could't miss it if I tried. I hope this current roster can surprise. On a side note it would be fun to watch Buff play a whole game or 2 on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig