Post-Game Talk: Winnipeg Jets at New York Rangers - March 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
How good is Laine going to be in 2-3 years?
Depends. Is he going to be facing sieve defenses yielding him space like it’s open hockey like tonight? He could score 200 goals a season if that’s the case.

Brutal defense in both of his goals. You can’t give him that much time and space to Pick his spot. His shot is too good. Also nice battle by Vesey to just gift Laine has hattrick. How about some pride and not just letting the guy get it at the end.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Depends. Is he going to be facing sieve defenses yielding him space like it’s open hockey like tonight? He could score 200 goals a season if that’s the case.

Brutal defense in both of his goals. You can’t give him that much time and space to Pick his spot. His shot is too good. Also nice battle by Vesey to just gift Laine has hattrick. How about some pride and not just letting the guy get it at the end.

How about the 35 other goals hes scored this year?

Rangers suck, but hes going to break 40+ goals this year.

Reactions: Samuel Culper III

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Never stop posting here.
graceful_bow.gif

Reactions: will1066

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
How about the 35 other goals hes scored this year?

Rangers suck, but hes going to break 40+ goals this year.
No shit. He’s great. I said he would score 200 goals a season if he played the Rangers defense every night. I didn’t say he’s only good against us. I do think we made it as easy as possible for him on each of his goals though, the defense was horrible and I don’t think there’s any argument there.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Right now, the Rangers don't look as bad as the worst teams in the league, but aren't likely to consistently beat the teams who reasonably know how to win a hockey game.

Hank probably pushes them to the bottom portion of the "dreaded middle" on most nights.

Last edited:

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Fire sale and tank for picks —-> try to win the lottery for Dahlin—-> won two games in a row with Hank 100+ save effort ——> hey sneak into the playoffs cuz anything can happen if we get hot—-> who cares about the lottery? The 5th pick is like the 48th Fedorov was drafted late—-we lost against a really good team—-> @ReggieDunlop68 just loves AV fire him now because anything can happen—-> we’ve returned to being Tort’s kinda guys

Fans are weird ...

Reactions: eco's bones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad