Post-Game Talk: Winnipeg Jets at New York Rangers - March 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
The adrenaline rush after the trade deadline that carried over into the Western Road Trip will come back to haunt this team. If the Rangers would have drop all three of those games they would right now be tied for 28th overall with Vancouver and the Canucks would have a game in hand.

“For all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, “it might have been”.”
John Greenleaf

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
So, has anyone started a conspiracy theory regarding Sam's commentary after Laine's second goal? He "mistakenly" referred to it as his 38th goal, but then quickly corrected himself by saying "I'm getting a little ahead of myself". It's as if he knew the third goal was incoming.

The NHL is scripted. Prove me wrong.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If he doesn't you have to bathe in marshmallow fluff and put it on video here.
ody3v3u.gif

Reactions: Crease

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
The adrenaline rush after the trade deadline that carried over into the Western Road Trip will come back to haunt this team. If the Rangers would have drop all three of those games they would right now be tied for 28th overall with Vancouver and the Canucks would have a game in hand.

“For all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, “it might have been”.”
John Greenleaf

The adrenaline rush?

Maybe for Hank. He bailed the team out against 2 piles of shit.

Is there some sort of bacteria eating the short term memory of people?

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Ok. So the team is still ass and was rendered an Eunich because we need a good draft pick as well as to package some assets in the summer?
If management made the decision to not go for it this year( maybe because of injuries) then why not make the best of a bad situation and free fall to a better draft position. It should only help us in the future.
And yes Hank did bail out the team on the first two games of the road trip but the team did score 9 goals in the two games he played in. I consider that an adrenaline rush for the way this team is composed right now.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
That Laine is so talented it's unreal. Especially the first goal he got. An absolute rocket! No goaltender on earth would be able to stop that. Insane!! I hope the Rangers can get a talented player like that in the near future. TANK ON!!

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Someone needs to Photoshop Henriks face on to wonder woman on the scene where she's got the shield and a billion bullets are coming at her...and instead of bullets it needs to be pucks...

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
Got to watch my boy Hatrik Laine score a natural and detroit and hopefully Chicago are gaining ground. The Rangers failed for 3 minutes 6 on 5 to just gain the zone, and whenever they were trying to exit their zone I was able to hear Benny Hill playing in my head.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
So, has anyone started a conspiracy theory regarding Sam's commentary after Laine's second goal? He "mistakenly" referred to it as his 38th goal, but then quickly corrected himself by saying "I'm getting a little ahead of myself". It's as if he knew the third goal was incoming.

The NHL is scripted. Prove me wrong.

FAKE NEWS. lol

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
If management made the decision to not go for it this year( maybe because of injuries) then why not make the best of a bad situation and free fall to a better draft position. It should only help us in the future.
And yes Hank did bail out the team on the first two games of the road trip but the team did score 9 goals in the two games he played in. I consider that an adrenaline rush for the way this team is composed right now.

Yes we should.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Fire sale and tank for picks —-> try to win the lottery for Dahlin—-> won two games in a row with Hank 100+ save effort ——> hey sneak into the playoffs cuz anything can happen if we get hot—-> who cares about the lottery? The 5th pick is like the 48th Fedorov was drafted late—-we lost against a really good team—-> @ReggieDunlop68 just loves AV fire him now because anything can happen—-> we’ve returned to being Tort’s kinda guys

Fans are weird ...
No one has said anything remotely like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->