Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg @ Boston (Monday at noon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
And then he evolves into his 3rd and final state known as "Grant Clitmore"

:laugh: oh you.

Honestly I think you have to stay with Clitsome. He has shown (though in spurts) that he can be good in the NHL. His issue is obviously confidence. Hopefully with our new sports psychologist, and the coaching staff showing some faith in him, he can grow some confidence and consistency.

I didn't actually think Postma played that bad yesterday. He had a few good chances, but unfortunately one of his gaffes was critical and very ugly.

The guys we NEED better performances from are Hainsey and Stuart. Problem is they are both playing roles that they aren't good enough for.

Stuart obviously is a bottom pair guy, and Hainsey is a complimentary top 4 guy, not a guy who carries a pair. Stuart has to battle harder than he did yesterday.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
:laugh: oh you.

Honestly I think you have to stay with Clitsome. He has shown (though in spurts) that he can be good in the NHL. His issue is obviously confidence. Hopefully with our new sports psychologist, and the coaching staff showing some faith in him, he can grow some confidence and consistency.

I didn't actually think Postma played that bad yesterday. He had a few good chances, but unfortunately one of his gaffes was critical and very ugly.

The guys we NEED better performances from are Hainsey and Stuart. Problem is they are both playing roles that they aren't good enough for.

Stuart obviously is a bottom pair guy, and Hainsey is a complimentary top 4 guy, not a guy who carries a pair. Stuart has to battle harder than he did yesterday.
Ding ding ding we have a winner

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
ME:Hi boss it's me....I can't make it to work today Im having bad menstrual cramps.

BOSS:But you are a male?

ME: D'OH

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
it's going to be very difficult, but anything can happen. I honestly think that game 1 wasn't as bad as some are making it out to be. After the 1st two periods the difference was anderson outplaying pavs. If pavalec had done a better job and our skaters manager to get 1 or 2 more past anderson (who really stood on his head in the 2nd) who knows what the third could have been like. Ottawa skaters "won" only half the game, and anderson dominated the goaltender duel. No reason to panic.

epic avatar!

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?

PREPARE FOR FEELS

feels.jpg

calvin_and_hobbes_on_ritalin.png

AndersUlfBobby

Sec 6A Row 29 Seat 1
May 24, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Calling in sick just wasn't an option. The boss would have KNOWN what my sickness really was. Burning a vacation day and taking the day off. Spending as quality day with the Jets and my dog.

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
I'll be watching this game, but I'll be missing 4 to 5 and will start watching some at the end of the first period due to school-related activities. DVR might be a good solution, but I don't have the patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad