Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg @ Boston (Monday at noon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Game #2 of this abbreviated season is coming up fast, let's discuss.

Oh and just for curiousity's sake, whatcha doing about this oddball start time? Don't worry, poll is anonymous, don't want anything your bosses can use against you. ;)

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Ill be at work...........watching the game :D

Jets 4 Bos 3 in OT with a goal by Schief to turn everyones opinions around.

Your avatar makes Manitoba look like a BRO FIST!!!

MANIBROBA

We really need some bro power right about now. Goaltending simply has to be better.

Again I'm not ragging on Pavelec, but this team (and any successful one for that matter) needs big saves at critical times.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
I'll be listening at work. For that matter, everyone at my work place will. Sadly, I do not expect us to really be in this game. That Ottawa game was important, and now we got tough roadie coming up.

pcanuck

Jun 6, 2011
Edmonton
watching and DVRing the game on centre ice... thank goodness they have a 2 wk freebee here in Edmontonchuk

Go Jets Go! (now that my Packers are out, I hope the Patriots run wild and win the SB so all of you peggers in Beantown - check out the tailgating and def. hit up Fanieul hall for some excellent clam chowder)

White Out 403*

It's going to be very difficult, but anything can happen. I honestly think that game 1 wasn't as bad as some are making it out to be. After the 1st two periods the difference was Anderson outplaying Pavs. If Pavalec had done a better job and our skaters manager to get 1 or 2 more past Anderson (who really stood on his head in the 2nd) who knows what the third could have been like. Ottawa skaters "won" only half the game, and Anderson dominated the goaltender duel. No reason to panic.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
I saw the Boston game last night, they're looking pretty dynamic already. I'd like to hope the Jets pull out a win but it's definitely going to be a tough one.

Beazley

Duke of the Dale
Oct 2, 2008
Winnipeg
I work on Portage Ave and I will be sneaking off for an extended lunch at Moxies. :)

Maybe I can get 2 periods in and the Jets are up 12-1 by then. :yo:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Last year we Ottawa seemed to bring the worst out of us and for some reason Boston brought the best out of us..........heres hoping the same trend continues tomorrow

However we seem to really suck in afternoon games so I hope that ends tomorrow.

Waldo

May 27, 2002
Winnipeg
Visit site
I'd really like to see Orville and Tony in the lineup so we can see what they bring. The Jets are way too soft, especially with all the size we have in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad