GDT: Winners vs Ducks 5PM PST, 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Since when has Getzlaf been the only offense on this team outside of maybe 2 or 3 games this year?

Everyone wants Bieksa gone. Easier said than done.

If you're talking about my comment, I said the top line, not just Getzlaf.

The next highest scoring forward after out top line and Kesler is Cogs with 10 points.

My point is although the top guys haven't been playing that well, they are pretty much the only offense this team has.

Oct 18, 2011
if fowler is out i hope we see montour or theo, i have no desire to see stoner/bieksa/holzer all play in the same game

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Not sure he's capable Soj....he's really a dumb hockey player.

It's like almost every time he has the puck in the defensive zone, he makes the wrong decision, or he makes a good defensive play (shock) and then immediately turns the puck over. Never mind all the times he's out of position. Why don't one of the Ducks' beat writers come out and ask BB and BM why he's getting so much ice time when he has not been good at all?

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
It's like almost every time he has the puck in the defensive zone, he makes the wrong decision, or he makes a good defensive play (shock) and then immediately turns the puck over. Never mind all the times he's out of position. Why don't one of the Ducks' beat writers come out and ask BB and BM why he's getting so much ice time when he has not been good at all?

You act as if we have any. ES is the closest we have, and he's more of an extension of the Ducks PR department.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
So with Fowler out most of the game

Lindholm 28:03
Vatanen 26:01
Bieksa 21:57
Manson 21:53
Stoner 18:11

I like seeing Lindholm and Vatanen given much more time then Bieksa hopefully it continues.

Hopefully Fowler isn't out too long and when he comes back the injury doesn't effect him mentally in a bad way that effects his play.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC

I like seeing Lindholm and Vatanen given much more time then Bieksa hopefully it continues.

Hopefully Fowler isn't out too long and when he comes back the injury doesn't effect him mentally in a bad way that effects his play.

Bieksa had a 10 minute misconduct otherwise he would have led the team in icetime.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Bieksa had a 10 minute misconduct otherwise he would have led the team in icetime.

Oops missed that well at least the 10 min misconduct took him out of the game a while as well as a opposing teams player wouldn't mind that happening again with how much I want Bieksa not one the ice.

ChaseANA

Apr 12, 2015
Was at the game tonight.

Rakell/Perry did carry the line as somebody stated above.

All other lines were just decent. No other forwards stood out to me.

Clayton Stoner had his best game of the season and maybe in a Duck uniform (regular season, at least). He was that good.

Vatanen played fairly well when given extra minutes.

Hampus out there for over 28 min and didn't miss a beat.

Gibson was great. I highly doubt Andersen gets the net anytime soon except on our B2B this upcoming week.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

Vatanen started to wear down a bit towards the end but Lindholm thrived on the ice time. Bieksa was still terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad