GDT: Winners vs Ducks 5PM PST, 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Baby steps.

I hope one of these games where they suddenly have a scoring outburst, that they actually take a second steps afterward toward redeeming the season.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Baby steps.

I hope one of these games where they suddenly have a scoring outburst, that they actually take a second steps afterward toward redeeming the season.

My concern is that Anaheim has been successful against some crappy teams.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
freddy's going to be gone sooner than we previously thought if gibson keeps up this kind of play

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
about damn time, but depth guys better figure it out or we are toast.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Lindholm, Gibson, Perry, Rakell, Manson, Vatanen, Kesler...a lot of players looked really good tonight.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
People continue to **** all over our top guys but they continue to be the only offense on the team.

If Fowler is out for a while we are ****ed though.

Defense isn't good enough. Vatanen, Lindholm, and Fowler are only top 4 defenseman. Manson is an NHL player but ideally he's not getting top 4 minutes.

Priority #1 should be getting Bieksa off this team.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Since when has Getzlaf been the only offense on this team outside of maybe 2 or 3 games this year?

Everyone wants Bieksa gone. Easier said than done.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I could be wrong but since Gibson came back up, I don't think I've seen him give up one goal as bad as the many Freddie has let in this year. I still worry about him being fragile, but I think long term the Ducks have to roll the dice and go with him. If injuries derail his career, so be it. You gotta grab for the brass ring. He could be special.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to dump Freddie, but considering the team is not going to challenge for the cup this year, I'd listen to any and all offers for Freddie starting now. If a great deal comes along I'd pull the trigger. If not, I'd wait until summer when the market for goalies always gets better. But I think the decision is no longer up for debate.

lindholmie

Feb 22, 2015
Who would be back up if freddy is traded? doby? i hope they can package freddy atleast. idk about picks and prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad