Not open for further replies.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Tatar grabs his slice of the pie...

cornershop-cafe-026.jpg

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Franzen said he's feeding off the energy from Nyquist and Tatar, and gives it some credit to his point streak.

Go figure!

NyquistIsMyGod*

How can you not love Tatar? I'm glad we got the victory because Brunner and Kovalchuk were causing us a bunch of problems. Thank god Holik was injured.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Franzen said he's feeding off the energy from Nyquist and Tatar, and gives it some credit to his point streak.

Go figure!

Still upsets me that had those two been playing all year in the top 9 getting 12-14 minutes a night. The Wings would have a much better record IMO.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Great to pick up 2 points with this lineup. Boys played hard.

And once again it just pisses me off that Tatar and Nyquist were in the press box and Grand Rapids to start the year. And yeah i know they're playing now, but to me it's unacceptable to not field your best lineup from day 1 in today's NHL.

Nice to see Mule pot the big goal again tonight.

And despite the shots against, Monster just wins.

And Weiss is just not a very good hockey player right now.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
FYI the poll has Tatar listed twice and Mule not at listed at all

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
I am so happy to see Tatar and Nyquist with the team. Just wish they had always been playing, regularly, since the beginning of the season.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I'm really pumped Tatar is playing this way. I was really scared he was gonna bolt to the KHL after this season, but now that he's playing, and producing, hes not going anywhere. I really can't find anything that's bad about his game. His compete level is off the charts, he's physical enough for a little guy, he's got an unbelievable release, his hands are Datsyuk-esque, just a solid player, really glad it is finally working out for him, and we (probably) aren't gonna lose him in the offseason.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Still upsets me that had those two been playing all year in the top 9 getting 12-14 minutes a night. The Wings would have a much better record IMO.

Agree, and it's Pejorative Slured, but at least it's in the past.

Hopefully they (Red Wings) learn from it, and never "Nyquist" anybody ever again.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
11 shots on goal by the Devils, surprised Monster didn't fall asleep back there. Weiss needs to step up, the kids can't do it every night. Hopefully Dats is back for the Florida trip next week.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
New Jersey is once again one of those teams that don't even try to score. And they didn't hit either. Yawn.

But who doesn't love watching young talents like Nyquist and Tatar doing their thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad