GDT: Wings vs sharks 2/24/19 3:00 pm est

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Don't agree. Just like when Mike Green had the neck injury right before TDL last year and we could have picked up AT LEAST a 2nd rounder for him...

Mike Green plays for the Red Wings, we didn't lose him...

I mean why have we dressed anybody not on a long-term deal since December then with that logic???

Let's mothball AA until his extension is ready...

The real world doesn't operate this way, it is going to become a huge problem for the NBA if the don't get a handle on this. Leagues are going to mandate this being at least a fine if people keep egregiously doing this. I know these guys make more as investments but the pro leagues are going to have to figure something out as this option has become fairly ridiculous. If you can predict today is the day that Nyquist a guy that hasn't suffered a major injury in more than a decade of playing hockey is going to drop you should be playing the lottery or trading futures on the stock exchange instead of watching them getting smoked by the Sharks this afternoon.

I mean hopefully they called him and told him to lock himself in a padded room so nothing in life can happen to him and we can make sure a second round pick might be there, which half this board will hate anyway because it wasn't a first!?!?!?...

If you have an actual trade fine, pull him from the lineup. If not his game check is a fairly handsome sum, have him earn it today.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

I mean why have we dressed anybody not on a long-term deal since December then with that logic???

The real world doesn't operate this way, it is going to become a huge problem for the NBA if the don't get a handle on this. Leagues are going to mandate this being at least a fine if people keep egregiously doing this. I know these guys make more as investments but the pro leagues are going to have to figure something out as this option has become fairly ridiculous. If you can predict today is the day that Nyquist a guy that hasn't suffered a major injury in more than a decade of playing hockey is going to drop you should be playing the lottery or trading futures on the stock exchange instead of watching them getting smoked by the Sharks this afternoon.

I mean hopefully they called him and told him to lock himself in a padded room so nothing in life can happen to him and we can make sure a second round pick might be there, which half this board will hate anyway because it wasn't a first!?!?!?...

If you have an actual trade fine, pull him from the lineup. If not his game check is a fairly handsome sum, have him earn it today.
John Wall ruptured his achilles at home a couple weeks ago.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
As far as playing Nyq, I think that if you feel like you have a deal in the pipes for Monday, you scratch him here. So, it does make me little nervous.

Last edited:

wingfan

Jul 1, 2012
So Sateri was recalled 40 minutes ago under “emergency conditions”. Potential Jimmy trade pending?

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Howard, I think the opposite about playing... Given his last start, I think you need to show he's not in a slump by playing him again and hopefully having him have a solid game. If he's so sick that the Wings can't do that, then I wouldn't trade for him. Not for a first-rounder. I would need to verify his value by seeing him play.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I must be an idiot, I could have sworn I saw a bunch of talk about Zadina playing his first game against Montreal...

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
What # is he wearing?

Check the hoodie
D0G_0LiW0AAogiw.jpg:large

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

We could have gotten and pick and then resigned him but I think you already know this...

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Ken basically foreshadowing that’s Nyquist is a hot commodity. Gus looked like he has a good idea of where things are at in his interview.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Rasmussen staying up for sure, that's good news for him, I'm sure he didn't want to go back to Tri-City.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Going to be a big job to keep Pavelski quiet, seems like that guy is a Red Wing killer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad