GDT: Wings vs sharks 2/24/19 3:00 pm est

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Zadina had a great debut sitting on the bench all night. Don’t get it not like the other forwards did anything tonight.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Just nothing clean to be had for them. San Jose is just clearly the better team

Yeah, that's pretty much what it comes down to. Sharks are just a better team. All wings in the first period and a bit. Nothing but Sharks after that though after they realized they might actually lose.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
2uirbd.jpg

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Pavelski somehow left wide open behind our veteran d-men Dekeyser and Daley on his first goal. Then a lazy stick check by Nielsen on his nice redirection for the second goal.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
He took as many shifts as Helm, Abby, and one less than Rasmussen. I don't think that's bad for a kid in his first NHL game.

Zadina: 10:38

Abdelkader: 11:57
Helm: 13:21

Zadina had less ice time than everyone except for de la Rose. Send him back down where he's actually playing and not sitting on the bench.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004

Zadina had less ice time than everyone except for de la Rose. Send him back down where he's actually playing and not sitting on the bench.
Abby and Helm were both on the PK so longer shifts.

How many minutes do you want him to play in his first game?

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
What the f*** is everyone expecting from the kid's first game?! Jesus! Let the kid take a few shifts in the big leagues. Let him see what it's all about. I know people love to hate on management but this isn't a thing. Stop trying to make this a thing! Relax!

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I'd be happy with 15:00 of ice time on the 2nd line, he has no use being a 4th line player. Keep him in the AHL if thats the case.
Keep in mind he's not here because he's ready. He's here to see what the end goal is.

Larkin played less than 14 minutes in his NHL debut. And he was on the team because he earned it.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

Stop please, Zadina do not belongs to NHL yet. He is here just to have a taste. I wonder ,how many minutes did DTsyuk had at his first game?

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
This isn't a call-up because they think Zadina is ready for the NHL. I think they're just trying to see where Zadina is at in his development. I think he's had a good first AHL season, but I don't think he's outgrown the AHL yet. I don't expect him to be real exciting just yet.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Yeah, that's pretty much what it comes down to. Sharks are just a better team. All wings in the first period and a bit. Nothing but Sharks after that though after they realized they might actually lose.

Yeah that was one of the ugliest 1/2 games I've watched, probably worst period of the year for the Sharks. Yet the Wings couldn't capitalize and put it away. The BS about one goal games and Holland trying for the playoffs next season is a joke. We're a long way off IMO.

Oct 18, 2006
I hate this team. Useless hacks. Nielsen is such floating garbage, can’t wait till that scrub is gone, even if that’s a while away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad