GDT: Wings vs preds 1/4/19 7:30 pm est

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Can he just have the C already? I get the honor for Z at the moment, but like its Larkin's team

He absolutely deserves it, but things could get ugly leading up to and after the deadline. Would hate for him to have to formally shoulder the load as the season winds down.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
larkin is an absolute animal, he is one of those rare physical freaks. Sky is the limit for him

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
He absolutely deserves it, but things could get ugly leading up to and after the deadline. Would hate for him to have to formally shoulder the load as the season winds down.

Formal or not, he will shoulder the load. He is just that type of guy and team player

opivy

Sauce King
Sep 14, 2011
Columbus, OH
Peppridge Farm remembers when a llooottttttt of people didn't like the Larkin pick haha
I was on the fence until the video of him walking around talking to people about who drafted them and he was just beaming about coming to Detroit. I was high on McCann too for our 2nd pick.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I was on the fence until the video of him walking around talking to people about who drafted them and he was just beaming about coming to Detroit. I was high on McCann too for our 2nd pick.
Think it was just a case of those who had more earlier exposure to him knew he was going to be a very good NHL player

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
They will name him captain this off-season, probably in September or right at the opening of training camp.

We really don't need to move that up. I do love that Larkin responded with this kind of season when Zetterberg was forced into retirement.

He has been a homerun. We need a few more along with the high picks we are about to get. But Larkin is a stud.

Reactions: TheMule93

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad