GDT: Wings vs preds 1/4/19 7:30 pm est

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
DwFRrNLWwAEiQDr.jpg:large

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Mantha is back!! And are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is Bert on the top line? Thank God!! Finally Abby's ass( which shoulda beem a long time ago) is outta there.

Oct 18, 2006
Lol AA plays a couple really strong games...and now he’s with de la Rose and Ras? Right.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
These lines are pretty great other than Abby still being on the first line for whatever reason. Im so glad trashill didnt break up the Larkin-Nyquist combo in favor of the Larkin-Mantha combo which has never ever ever worked despite them trying so hard to force it.

ps: pre-emptive f*** you abdelkader so I dont have to say it during the game. What a waste of a player, money, and contract. Goddamn it raises my blood pressure just thinking about this garbage. MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
These lines are pretty great other than Abby still being on the first line for whatever reason. Im so glad trashill didnt break up the Larkin-Nyquist combo in favor of the Larkin-Mantha combo which has never ever ever worked despite them trying so hard to force it.

ps: pre-emptive **** you abdelkader so I dont have to say it during the game. What a waste of a player, money, and contract. Goddamn it raises my blood pressure just thinking about this garbage. MOD
but hes on the 4th line? at least according to the OP.

Reactions: TheMule93

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Lol AA plays a couple really strong games...and now he’s with de la Rose and Ras? Right.
Glendening was directly responsible for one of AA's goals two games ago, who's centering the fourth line tonight. IMO it doesn't matter where AA plays, you can slot him in anywhere because he's looking for the breakaway majority of the time and just needs guys that can create that space; De la rose might be able to do that.

I'm sure these lines won't last long when Nashville inevitably starts clowning Detroit and Blashill hits spin on the blender

Reactions: Filppula

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit

ps: pre-emptive **** you abdelkader so I dont have to say it during the game. What a waste of a player, money, and contract. Goddamn it raises my blood pressure just thinking about this garbage. MOD .
I get you don't like him as a player, but insulting him as a human being is more indictative of you than him

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Glendening was directly responsible for one of AA's goals two games ago, who's centering the fourth line tonight. IMO it doesn't matter where AA plays, you can slot him in anywhere because he's looking for the breakaway majority of the time and just needs guys that can create that space; De la rose might be able to do that.

I'm sure these lines won't last long when Nashville inevitably starts clowning Detroit and Blashill hits spin on the blender

Glen has actually been his best self in the offensive zone this year, IMO. He’s not a big guy so maybe he too is benefitting from the league moving to a faster game where space appears more often on the fly. Pleasant surprise from me.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
They got Daley a jet ski and a watch and his wife some flowers for his game 1000. Had a pre game ceremony and everything

What did they do for Vanek lol

They will probably do something pretty nice for him would be my guess. Vanek hasn't been a trouble maker he has moved around but he is a pretty well liked guy league wide. There is a reason directly after that on the faceoff some Preds gave him a tap and the official came by to congratulate him.

You forget these guys all know each other. They aren't just watching this on tv, these are real people to them and playing a 1,000 games in this league is hard to do. Great job to Vanek, he has been a very good NHL player and had an extremely successful career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad