GDT: Wings vs Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
It is a decent defense IMO.

Decent compared to 30 NHL teams.

It will most likely be the worst playoff unit out of the 16 potential playoff teams.

It might be good enough to get you into the playoffs, but it will be the reason you are destined to lose once you do get there.

It's built to fail.

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
What a pathetic effort. Just be thankful you're not sitting in a sea of Jets jerseys wearing a Wings jersey.:shakehead

As a side note, enough with Howard. Just when they're starting to put some pressure on when they were down 2-0 he lets in a softie at the worst moment. Pure, uncut momentum killer.

And it's even more noticeable live just how terrible Howard is at handling the puck. He is just as much of a factor in the poor breakout as the D is. Howard leaves his net to play the puck you can pretty much be sure they're going to be pinned in their own end for a minute. Mrazek plays it and it's almost surely out of the zone.

P.S. Kindl should not be on this roster, seriously. WTF are you twiddling your thumbs for Kenny?

I'm from a bordering Ontario town so Winni is a slight haul away, I had a buddy talking to me about a ticket so I almost made the trek. REAL thankful it fell through.

Sorry you didnt have my luck.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Shoulda gotten a penalty on the Green hog-tie. The Smith one was a bridge too far.

Still.... maybe Datsyuk with score again

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
How didn't Thorburn get a penalty for hauling down that player (Nyquist?). lol

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
I guess it could be made interesting if they do something with this one?

Trying to find silver linings here

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Lol Tatar you useless ****

You miss the net from that close? What a ****ing useless player
:laugh:

These boards always bring the laughs during a rough game at least.

Good to see Tatar showing some life. Jurco also with a very good shift.

Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco really is a much better line than it is with Nyquist, Jurco brings that physical, forechecking element that the line is missing without him.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
:laugh:

These boards always bring the laughs during a rough game at least.

Good to see Tatar showing some life. Jurco also with a very good shift.

Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco really is a much better line than it is with Nyquist, Jurco brings that physical, forechecking element that the line is missing without him.

Yup, NST is the epitome of soft.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Hey, a non-Helm breakaway...stopped.

Z with multiple intercepted drop passes.

Tatar is waking up. A little late.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Tatar with a little life.

Every now and then I wonder what the player leadership does in situations where the team plays like garbage like this.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wow 4-1? Dats scored again. Looks like he's the only one who cares. Glad I missed this one. Guess whatever Blashill said about last nights game didn't sink in.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
It's so exciting every time a Red Wing pulls a big deke on someone. Probably because interesting things happen so rarely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad