GDT: Wings vs Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
8PM Eastern. I believe Tangradi is playing and Luke is not. I got that off NHL.com

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
8pm EST Vladdy. If Winn comes out ready to skate hitting everything that moves I think this could get ugly for us. Given that the boys are on a b2b. Winn is built like a team that generally gives us trouble so without fresh legs we could have a hard time.

Dats13DET

Aug 13, 2010
Canada
8PM Eastern. I believe Tangradi is playing and Luke is not. I got that off NHL.com

Khan and HSJ said Tangradi isn't playing.

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Larkin
Helm-Datsyuk-Richards
Tatar-Sheahan-Nyquist
Nosek-Glendening-Jurco

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Khan and HSJ said Tangradi isn't playing.

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Larkin
Helm-Datsyuk-Richards
Tatar-Sheahan-Nyquist
Nosek-Glendening-Jurco

Seriously Blashill? This line does not work, how can everyone except for the head coach see this?

5-2 Jets

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Seriously Blashill? This line does not work, how can everyone except for the head coach see this?

5-2 Jets

They've been better than 14-15-21. He just needs to shake em up and try for a different result, the lines obviously aren't working.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's funny that everyone *****es about line 2 but they had the most offensive pressure out of any line last night, even with Pavel playing poorly.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Kinda worried about this one. Pretty sure jets are a heavy forecheck team, which causes all kinds of problems for the Wings' defence.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
:(

Was just watching the end of the pre-game show, then some commercials and then...............the game's blacked out in my area. ****!

Lets see if my ****** internet connection can run a stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad