GDT: Wings vs bruins 7:30 pm et 3/31/19 nbcsn

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
would be sweet if he turns into a Nyquist/tatar caliber of player
Honestly? Wouldn't be surprised if he turns out better. Kid comes in with no pro experience and immediately looks good, 5 points in 5 games. Looks calm with the puck out there, winning battles, making great passes.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Can we have Bertuzzi vs Marchand? Would love to see Lil Bert smack the rat!!

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Honestly? Wouldn't be surprised if he turns out better. Kid comes in with no pro experience and immediately looks good, 5 points in 5 games. Looks calm with the puck out there, winning battles, making great passes.

Pump the breaks there. He's looked good, but the chances of him being as good as Nyquist aren't very good. The chances of him being better is near 0.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'm just tuning in. So Witter blew someone up with a hit and the Bruins took exception? Is that all the penalties?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Pump the breaks there. He's looked good, but the chances of him being as good as Nyquist aren't very good. The chances of him being better is near 0.

I think it’s way too early to make either of these statements. Yes, statistically speaking you are correct, any player coming into the league is likely never to have the success Nyquist has, but we’ve seen some nice flashes in Hirose over 6.5 games to date, and he does present a bit more intrigue.

Compared to Kuffner, who looks like he’s slowly drowning trying to keep up

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I'm just tuning in. So Witter blew someone up with a hit and the Bruins took exception? Is that all the penalties?

Besides the plentiful penalties like slashing, tripping, boarding etc.

Witter bodied Nordstrom, handled Acciari. Witter got 5, Acciari got 2-5-10 for instagating and misconduct

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
I think it’s way too early to make either of these statements. Yes, statistically speaking you are correct, any player coming into the league is likely never to have the success Nyquist has, but we’ve seen some nice flashes in Hirose over 6.5 games to date, and he does present a bit more intrigue.

Compared to Kuffner, who looks like he’s slowly drowning trying to keep up

He's looked fine, but its really hard to tell when a team is the contradiction of both a dumpster fire AHL team because of injuries, and somehow just coming off one of their longest winning streaks of the season.

Reactions: Winger98

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
it's the old "you can hit a guy from behind as long as you don't hit him toooo hard."

(the hit on larkin I mean)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad