Wings Sign Mo Seider to 3 year ELC

Wyzer Plan

May 11, 2011
Makes me feel like they aren’t sending him back to Germany this year.
That's what I got from that too. I would love to see him play a year of juniors. I think he can find his offensive game on NA ice and adjust to the speed space and time. Maybe shut up some of the haters who said he probably wont put up very many points.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I don't know that i'd send him there but I don't like the way that tweet makes it sound like they aren't even considering the CHL

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
I don't know that i'd send him there but I don't like the way that tweet makes it sound like they aren't even considering the CHL

Isnt that up to him? From my understanding the Wings can determine if they want him on the big club, in the AHL, or with his junior club, but they can't say which junior team he should play with. Right?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Is it possible they are going to play him in the AHL just in case he is really good and ready to jump up this year? Sending him back to Germany doesn't make a lot of sense to me, unless he isn't ready to move to NA yet. He is a young kid after all.

Reactions: hkydave04

Wyzer Plan

May 11, 2011
Isnt that up to him? From my understanding the Wings can determine if they want him on the big club, in the AHL, or with his junior club, but they can't say which junior team he should play with. Right?
A chl team already owns his rights from and import draft.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
It's no longer his choice if he signed a contract. The team gets to decide where to loan him, but the possible choices remain the same. He's no longer college eligible, but that wasn't one of the choices anyways.

I think it increases the possibility that he plays in GR, and gets 9 games with the Wings. Or maybe I'm reading too much into this.'

Reactions: kliq

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
It's no longer his choice if he signed a contract. The team gets to decide where to loan him, but the possible choices remain the same. He's no longer college eligible, but that wasn't one of the choices anyways.

I think it increases the possibility that he plays in GR, and gets 9 games with the Wings. Or maybe I'm reading too much into this.'

Oh ok, so prior to signing the entry level contract he decides, after signing it they decide. That makes sense.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Happy we signed him, buy really was hoping he would play in the OHL next year. Hopefully they have some assurance he is going to get a big role next year wherever he plays.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
It feels like a desperate attempt by you to escape the rebuild quicker. But hey I am there with you.:laugh:

Honestly it's just a gut feeling after watching all his tape and hearing him talk. I keep saying it, but the raw tools are there and he seems bright. Totally unknown how much offense he can produce, but even he ends up projecting as a Jay Bo style player, that's something we can work with.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Honestly it's just a gut feeling after watching all his tape and hearing him talk. I keep saying it, but the raw tools are there and he seems bright. Totally unknown how much offense he can produce, but even he ends up projecting as a Jay Bo style player, that's something we can work with.

No hope bigger, he is going to be Paul Coffey's offence with Nick Lidstrom defence!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad