Confirmed with Link: Wings sign James Reimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
1 year 1.5M… can’t go wrong with this.

He’s a solid back up and for that price you can’t go wrong. That’s an easy contract to burry if need be.

Hopefully by season’s end, Cossa is ready to play a few games in the big league.

mikerooooose

Nov 7, 2009
Michigan
I hate Reimer. Zero to do with the pride jersey. All about how terrible he was when I was following Toronto. He seems half asleep when he talks. Haha.

Reactions: norrisnick

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Yeah he’s not homophobic just because he didn’t wear a pride jersey. Not at all. Stop conflating the two things, guys.

Reimer said he made the decision based on his Christian beliefs, and later doubled down by saying he wouldn't wear a “Muslim jersey,” while talking about former teammate Nazem Kadri. (Kadri is the first Muslim player to win a Stanley Cup, and the two played together on the Toronto Maple Leafs.)

I mean, forget his homophobia, Islamophobia, general bigotry…. This POS made me side with Nazem Kadri :help:

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Yeah he’s not homophobic just because he didn’t wear a pride jersey. Not at all. Stop conflating the two things, guys.

I mean, forget his homophobia, Islamophobia, general bigotry…. This POS made me side with Nazem Kadri :help:
All I'm going to say is Pavel Datsyuk used his religion to claim homosexuality was immoral. I don't agree with him one bit but I also supported him as a player.

Reactions: FMichael
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad