GDT: Wings/sens 11/19

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Mickey knows -- he's pissed about Cherry.
Mickey started at CBC and probably knows Cherry fairly well.

That explains a lot. You can tell he’s upset and that everyone else is kinda trying to keep him from commenting on it or making a deal out of it.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I know that could have happened to anyone, but I really worry that Larkin may not have a long career. He seems to take a ton of beatings playing his game, and his game is primarily based off speed and tenaciousness.

Injuries could derail him HARD

Which is the best reason to get more talent on this team. Part of the reason he takes so many beatings is that other teams can gear their game plans to him and his line every single night.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
McIlrath should probably pay a visit to Borowieki. I don't care if they put an A on your jersey and the bizarre treatment he gets from Melynek and company. That was a play he shouldn't be able to make on another teams star player without getting his face caved in.

I bet if they see it on video between periods it could possibly happen. Larkin isn't the captain, but you don't go up to a team's captain and cross check him in the ribs unprovoked. He deserves to get one back for that.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
wow, didn't realize Theo Fleury wasn't in the HoF yet. That guy should have been an easy vote in regardless of his off-ice issues.

And Nielsen continues to not get any shot more than three inches off the ice.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
That definitely wasn’t a flop. That was a cross check across the kidney.

Looked like a hip pointer by the way he reacted. Problem with gauging severity with his reaction is that he embellishes stick fouls far too much.

Last edited:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I mean he was very celebrated as a junior, but it does amaze me how afraid all of the NHL guys are of McIlrath. His reputation absolutely proceeds him, even some tough guys clearly kind of shake when he comes around. Gudbranson who is a pretty willing guy didn't seem interested the other night.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I honestly feel bad for Frans. Needs to elevate though, that is bantam stuff.

Am I wrong in thinking he and Glendening were way too close for “the pass back and forth kind of thing” to be effective? Nilsson didn’t seem to really have to move his feet all that much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad