GDT: Wings @ Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Yeah that's their problem, They try and get too cute and fancy on plays and wind up turning over the puck instead of attacking.

The one that particularly gets me is when they have the goalie out of position and in motion, they have a good shooting lane... and they force another five passes before eventually taking a shot on a goalie who is now set and square. Even if the shot is harder/better aimed, the odds of scoring are still a lot lower when the goalie is ready for it. The Wings do this several times every game, and it always seems too clever by half. Just rip it when you have those opportunities.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I still really like Marchenko's willingness to get involved and try to possess the puck.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
$4.25 million, But i see your point.

Depends if one means average or salary. This salary this year is $5.5 million. It's front-loaded. At his current production over 82 games he'd have 27 points. Only 6 more years?

Sorry, it's easily my least favorite deal Holland ever signed.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Depends if one means average or salary. This salary this year is $5.5 million. It's front-loaded. At his current production over 82 games he'd have 27 points. Only 6 more years?

Sorry, it's easily my least favorite deal Holland ever signed.

Yeah he was referring to to his salary of $5.5 million and i was thinking the cap hit my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad