GDT: Wings @ Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
OK, nice little winning streak guys, now we need to get back to losing against a key rival in the lottery rankings

Regardless of where we all fall on the Tank/Retool debate, I think we can expect a loss tonight.

This team tends to win games they shouldn't when they seem buried and lose games they shouldn't when they appear to be rolling along :laugh:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
After some huge wins, the one game we actually should win is going to be a loss isn't it? This team wouldn't actually add to their win streak against an easy team would they?

If, IF we take this game.. I'll actually start to believe they've turned a corner. But I would not be surprised with another performance like we had against Arizona a while back. Zero shots after 15 minutes, lose 4-1 or something.

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
Seems like some goaltending problems are the story with a few teams around the league this season, including Detroit. Are you guys expecting Mrazek to find his game again, or is Coreau going to continue to get more starts moving forward?

Same kind of questions in Winnipeg and Dallas, trying to find the hot hand.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Can't believe Ken came with the Brent Gilchrist. How do you even go there by accident?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Jeez you'd think I'd be used to a million icings but Buffalo is really giving us a challenge for most.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Who got walked and embarrassed by Franson?

Also, that last pass to DD is why we have no transition game. We have the puck and DD is doggin it. If he weren't floating towards his own blue line, he'd been able to take the pass and move.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Lol, you can tell Larkin is young. He knew the "all hockey players ever say is 'we need to put pucks on net'" meme. He was halfway through seeing it before he changed his response. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad