Player to Watch:
i

Tonight's the night.

Last edited:

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I'm gonna be at this game. Good to see Helm is back. Hopefully he gives us some more speed and skill.

I want Vanek put on a good show for his former fans.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Glendening-Helm-Abby might actually be a decent line. They might even get a goal.

They'll bee a pain in the ass to play against I'm sure. Abby and helm make this lineup so much better on paper, especially when added to the 4th together.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I'm gonna be at this game. Good to see Helm is back. Hopefully he gives us some more speed and skill.

I want Vanek put on a good show for his former fans.

Same! And I'll be at the game Sunday. First time at JLA. Let's hope they are fun games.

burrythebiscuit*

Mar 6, 2016
Actually pretty excited about tonight's game. Even though that's usual for me. I'm hoping they play physical. Detroit 4-3
Player of the game... hmm I'm going with Mantha

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The most expensive for sure

Islanders 4th costs a tad more this season(Kulemin 4.2 mil, Cizikas 3.35 mil, Prince 850k), but Glendening's deal hasn't kicked in yet. But 15 will be back down there sooner than later for one of Abby and Helm.

Edit: I just realized my math was wrong, pretty close though.

Last edited:

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Wings need to win this, even if it is in OT. Leafs lost to Rangers last night in regulation and Boston are facing CHI and PENS their next two games.

Wings need to continue winning while those teams need to keep losing.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
Offensively! A three line team?

Now if only they can just play a little d in front of their goal. Gus , if you are not sure which one of those five guys is yours, just ask Peter

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
OK, nice little winning streak guys, now we need to get back to losing against a key rival in the lottery rankings
Something like a 2-7-1 in the next 10 games should do the trick, especially against any foolish temptations around the trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad