GDT: Wings @ Sabres | Jack Hughes Edition

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Detroit should also trade down in the draft, how about the 7th overall for the 25th overall and 4th and 6th rounder! Lets do everything to ensure they have the worst possible odds at a good player in draft!
No one we pick at #7 is going to play the first year. And even if they do they definitely aren't going to be elite gamebreakers who come in and improve the team.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Hirose wants to keep his PPG. He's just trying to spring AA every shift. hahahaha

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
He’s actually not been good against the Islanders but against the Rangers and Sabres, he is...

20-5-6 in 32 games with a GAA of 1.745 and a Save % of 0.941. It’s absolutely incredible.
Buffalo had a great team when Jimmy was a kid. The '99 Sabres is one of my favorite teams not to win a cup.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Watching meaningful games with playoff implications this past week it seemed as if the refs had forgotten to call penalties. Suddenly they are all over it for this meaningless game.

What is with these GDTs lately? It's as if the same troll continues to hijack them for his amusement.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Watching meaningful games with playoff implications this past week it seemed as if the refs had forgotten to call penalties. Suddenly they are all over it for this meaningless game.

What is with these GDTs lately? It's as if the same troll continues to hijack them for his amusement.

Bingo

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Breaking my nose was one of the most single painful experiences of my life. Your vision is f***ed for quite a bit afterwards until you get all the proper "Damn It"s out of your system.

Reactions: RedMenace

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well it is Bertuzzi afterall. I'm not mad if he scores. As long as it's not anybody over 25. Would be nice to see Hirose get his 1st.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Sabres fan here. You guys can win this game. By all means, win it :)

Yes we can and will win this game. The Sabres are hot garbage and we love to rack up the points as soon as we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
you're not very good at math

Wait we actually can't finish 5th last? That's pretty sweet haven't checked the numbers that closely.

Edit: we absolutely can finish 5th last and actually a hell of a lot higher than that boot. So I don't really understand the math comment...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad