Grand Rapids, MI
700-Sherman-Tank.jpg

+

View media item 4431
=​

Reactions: DetroitRed

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I hope it’s an exciting game. Don’t care about the result, positives can and should be taken out of any result.

Except an overtime loss. f*** those.

Reactions: lilidk

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I hope it’s an exciting game. Don’t care about the result, positives can and should be taken out of any result.

Except an overtime loss. **** those.
Tonight I will accept an ot loss, as long as buffalo gains a point to make it a 6 point lead.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Tonight I will accept an ot loss, as long as buffalo gains a point to make it a 6 point lead.

Buffalo scares the shit of me like thoroughbred who sandbagged the entire race and makes the move to the outside and you just know you can’t outrun them.

That being said, I’m only going to focus on the teams who pose a more immediate threat. If I’m going to lose, I want it in regulation for the Devils.

Now if we are going to win, I’m completely on board with an OT W.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
This is a must win. Got to build on that momentum for next year. We have a lot of young players than need this win tonight. Jobs are at stake. I will be very disappointed if we lose to Buffalo. They got a generational future 1D and 1C from losing and where is that gotten them? I love Holland and Blashill for having that never quit attitude. "GO WINGS!!!"

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

Except an overtime loss. **** those.
I care about losing a lot. We need or vets to groom our young players. We can't mail it in for the last week! Play hard and respect the culture. Go wings!

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Right on! Enjoy the games! We need to go 6-0 in these last games. I'm hoping from goals from Ericsson, Kronwall and Helm. Vets have to set the tone!
Detroit should also trade down in the draft, how about the 7th overall for the 25th overall and 4th and 6th rounder! Lets do everything to ensure they have the worst possible odds at a good player in draft!

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Yeah. No. I'll be happier if they lose and end up getting a better draft pick for it than I will be after tonight's game if they win.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Detroit should also trade down in the draft, how about the 7th overall for the 25th overall and 4th and 6th rounder! Lets do everything to ensure they have the worst possible odds at a good player in draft!
Not sure if you are serious? I want the wings to win! These young players can't give up! We have vets to teach them pride and honor! The draft is a Lottery anyway. Doesn't matter where you finish. Wins matter! Go wings!

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I mean, you guys don't have to be c***s about it.

Just a quick glance at Buffalo’s GDT and it sounds like they have a good chunk of their young, untested players getting bigger opportunity tonight. Should be an interesting one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad