Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Sign
Piercey
Oke
Bkakabato (however you spell it lol)
(imo)

Jeremie Biakabatuka

I like the kid's speed and work ethic but he looks like he's trying to square the puck off everytime he handles it.

Oke has another season before I'd consider signing him. Or he might be worth taking a flyer on in the 6th or 7th round next year as an overager.

Reactions: bedtime20

RedWingLexi

Sep 19, 2022
I don’t think they’ll sign Oke yet. He’s still young, and a backup to Lennox @ Saginaw. His numbers were rough last season but Saginaw was also the worst team in the league. I think he’ll have to show more at that level this season before a NHL team takes a chance on him.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Biakabatuka with very little pressure against him on the forecheck fires the puck out of play instead of passing the puck to a teammate. I'm just not seeing it with that kid.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Jeremie Biakabatuka

I like the kid's speed and work ethic but he looks like he's trying to square the puck off everytime he handles it.

Oke has another season before I'd consider signing him. Or he might be worth taking a flyer on in the 6th or 7th round next year as an overager.

Tshimanga Biakabatuka? That's a name I haven't heard in many moons.

Reactions: The Flying Octopus

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Future Griffins grind line of Lombardi - Savage - Zito? They all seem like they're a pain in the ass to play against.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
I wanna see Söderblom take it to the net more when he is circling. He drives on the rush, but stays perimeter still on the cycle it seems. Is that a consequence of smaller ice?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I wanna see Söderblom take it to the net more when he is circling. He drives on the rush, but stays perimeter still on the cycle it seems. Is that a consequence of smaller ice?
Driving to the net if you don't have a good lane is injury central. No need to risk it too much in practice.

RedWingLexi

Sep 19, 2022
Nice tournament for Cossa, and as a Firebird fan, really happy that Piercey took the scoring 👑 with 5 goals. Hoping the Wings sign him, but he returns for his overage season. A season of him and Lombardi will be fun.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Good tournament by our kids.

Hanas impressed me the most out of our forwards. I was not expecting that.
Soderblom got better as the tournament went on but still needs a season in GR to work on pace and the physical play.
Lombardi was overall good but didn't do as much offensively as I hoped.
Edvinsson was a beast defensively and in transition. Held the blueline better on the PP than he did in his early Frolunda looks last season.
Johansson reminds me of a better shooting Nik Kronwall. If he can become that then Detroit's top 3 are set.
Viro shows decent mobility but still not much offensively. Probably the next Derek Meech or Bart Lebda. There's a place for guys like that in the league.
Sebrango looked better against Toronto than he did against Columbus. I like the chipiness in his game and still think he'd be a good partner for a puck mover.
Tyutyayev didn't have a great game 1, but was much better in games 2 and 3. I still don't think he'll be much more than a minor league scorer but we need those in GR, too.

Riley Piercey was the only free agent I thought was worth a damn. I'd like to see him have a better scoring year in junior but he might be worth a look in GR.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00