GDT: Wings @ Rangers

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Whatever happens please don't let this be another 3pt game. I was at the one at LCA and man are these two teams equally as bad. A nice scoring loss would be good here.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Ah yes, that time-honored tradition of engaging in that famous chant, befitting two teams of such a caliber of play:

We wanna win (the lottery)!
We wanna win (the lottery)!

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe they want him to start putting his big body to use. He's big and heavy but seems very unbalnced at even the smallest collisions
Heavy ?

Rasmussen's problem is that he is too thin for his height. He needs 20 lbs of muscle to become competitive in the NHL. Mantha has finally filled out and he has shown glimpses of being a power forward this season, unfortunately it is not sustained. Rasmussen will also take several years to fill out before he stops getting pushed around like a mop.

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Heavy ?

Rasmussen's problem is that he is too thin for his height. He needs 20 lbs of muscle to become competitive in the NHL. Mantha has finally filled out and he has shown glimpses of being a power forward this season, unfortunately it is not sustained. Rasmussen will also take several years to fill out before he stops getting pushed around like a mop.

Are questioning the gym guidance of Danny "The Noodle" DeKeyser?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Watching these two teams play it's apparent how little skill there is on the ice.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Nice play by Bowey to spring Larkin on that break. Most of our D would have just dumped that in, very heads up play. Starting to like Bowey a lot

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Helm just goes right to the puck carrier on the back check allowing him to slip it by to trailer. Terrible hockey iq by helm yet again

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Just did my first Tankathon sim since I got Colorado-Colorado-Florida a couple weeks ago... Edmonton-Buffalo-Florida. I'm never using that website again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad