Wings on path to shatter post cap goal differential

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
So even though the case was dismissed he should still not be allowed to work anywhere? You're ok with allegations, not proof, as the standard in which we should make hiring decisions?

Apparently so is the rest of the World! There are some celebs who lost their spots over unproven allegations only!

TheClap

Jul 20, 2014
So even though the case was dismissed he should still not be allowed to work anywhere? You're ok with allegations, not proof, as the standard in which we should make hiring decisions?

I said alleged for a reason.
Does it bring question of his integrity? When it's coupled with reports of him being a hardass prick while also hypocritically chronically late to team meetings. When it's coupled with his proclamation of being a defensive guru, but having one of the worst defenses in the league for consecutive seasons.
He took a 9-7 team and turned them into a 3 win team in 2 years.

From a former player:
“He’s creating a culture based on fear, in the sense of there’s too much ego involved,” Valles said. "It’s a very alpha-beta type of room, meaning he’s the alpha, everybody else better be a beta.
“I don’t know however many meetings there were, in the time that (I) was there, there was not one meeting where he came on time. That’s wild to me. So much disrespect in that, in my opinion, in the sense of, we come late to a meeting, we get fined. And it’s almost like he did it on purpose to let you know that, ‘You’re beta, I’m alpha, you’re going to come on time, I’m going to come whenever the (bleep) I want.’”

Asked if Patricia was just coaching like Bill Belichick, Valles said: “He was Bill Belichick with his own twist. We had a lot of guys that came from the Belichick regime out in New England and all of them (said), ‘(Bleep) was not like this in New England. It’s Belichick with some steroids added onto it."

Everything about this guy stinks.

Last edited:

nhlisawesome

Oct 26, 2019
Red Wings have lost 8 straight for the third time this season.
Their 4 longest losing slumps have combined for 34 losses.
Seriously.
Hey but at least we've got Jeff Blashill developing the absolute crap out of the young guys! No way all this losing is impacting their development at all right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad