GDT: Wings @ oilers 9:00 pm et 1/22/19 on nbcsn

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
People talk about how we shouldn't tank, because look at how bad Edmonton is now. If we lose too much or get too bad, we could become Edmonton.

This should put that to rest. Edmonton isn't ordinary bad. Edmonton is a revolutionary kind of bad. They're trailblazers in redefining how pathetic a hockey team can actually be. Detroit would never be anything near that. Really, nobody else would.

opivy

Sauce King
Sep 14, 2011
Columbus, OH
People talk about how we shouldn't tank, because look at how bad Edmonton is now. If we lose too much or get too bad, we could become Edmonton.

This should put that to rest. Edmonton isn't ordinary bad. Edmonton is a revolutionary kind of bad. They're trailblazers in redefining how pathetic a hockey team can actually be. Detroit would never be anything near that. Really, nobody else would.

I liked how JR said the Wings looked like a stanley cup champion vs Edmonton. That was hilarious with how much he bashed on them.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Abdelkader is such... idk.

I honestly blame Babcock’s stupid ass for putting him with Datsyuk and him basically scoring 20 for him.

I genuinely hate Babcock.

Reactions: Realgud

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Like HTF does he have an A on his sweater?!

Green, Neilsen, and obviously Nyquist are all way more deserving of it.

Should literally be stripped

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Abdelkader is such... idk.

I honestly blame Babcock’s stupid ass for putting him with Datsyuk and him basically scoring 20 for him.

I genuinely hate Babcock.

I hated when he separated Datsyuk and Zetterberg after that line won them the Cup, and then continued to play them apart the rest of their careers. He does the same thing in Toronto now, too. He rarely loads up a line and anchors star players with grinders.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I hated when he separated Datsyuk and Zetterberg after that line won them the Cup, and then continued to play them apart the rest of their careers. He does the same thing in Toronto now, too. He rarely loads up a line and anchors star players with grinders.

That’s his idea of ‘depth’

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad