GDT: Wings @ oilers 9:00 pm et 1/22/19 on nbcsn

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
LOL, can't believe the Oilers just gave this guy $4.5M. They'll never learn.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Whoa! Is it possible we might get out of last place? 3-1 with this team in the 3rd, I ain't counting on it.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Nah. We have to remember that there will be a 20-ish game stretch after the trade deadline. Without Nyquist and hopefully without Howard and Jensen, the team will collapse even further.

So, no worries.

Hope you’re right.

If I have to tolerate the tank tank tank stuff, I want at least a top two pick out of it.

Just sayin’ :p

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
There goes our top two pick
This may come as a surprise to those of us who never saw a bottom feeder team up until these last couple seasons, but even the worst team in the league wins a game every once in awhile.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I swear, it seems like teams don't try against this team. We've seen lots of zero effort games from better teams.
I mean, didn't we see this kind of thing from the contending Wings of old? Elite teams sometimes play to an inferior opponent's level and the game ends up close.

But Edmonton hasn't exactly had the best reputation in the McDavid era, so it really could mean anything.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Nurse was doing pirouettes with the puck. No problem with the hit since the Oilers have been throwing the body around all game. Looks like Bertuzzi got hit in the head.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Wha? That's pretty clear boarding. You can't just drive a guy's head into the boards.

Well, unless you're Pronger or Weber.

green checked his side (not even a cross check, which was what he was called for) and nurse turned right as he was being hit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad