Post-Game Talk: Wings desperately needing a win get dominated by lottery team

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
When was the last time Kronwall actually got a shot through to the net?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I'm actually going to be rooting against making the playoffs now. Not because we will get a better draft pick - drafting 14th doesn't mean **** - but because it will force a shift in the organization's philosophy.

J-Swift

Jan 5, 2006
Can Kronwall do anything right? Why is he still the go-to guy for offence?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
If you would have told me that Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Kronwall would regress this much this season... I wouldn't have believed you.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Didn't watch until the end because I was playing the Division (omg).

But I heard it was a very bad 1st. Can't not play 60 mins and expect to win

PP needs to change and Blashill's lines are starting to annoy me.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Entire team blew tonight. Howard made a lot of good saves but 5 on 3's, TWICE? I mean Jesus Christ those were some lazy ****ing penalties.

I'm sick of Tatar. Zetterberg needs a fire lit under his ass so he can light the fire under the rest of the team. Fire the PP coach right now because it is atrocious.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
AA on pace for 20g.

End of positive comments for this team. I would say a long summer would be nice but the extra week of playing the last couple years haven't really delayed summer much.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
that last 5 minutes of the game is how they should have been playing from the first drop of the puck. inexcusable

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Didn't play until the end of the game. Way to late had they played like that half the game it's a blowout. Also 2 5-3 goals.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
If you would have told me that Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Kronwall would regress this much this season... I wouldn't have believed you.

It happens quick... Holland is so reactionary that he'll follow them into the dark waters before making any changes. Then he'll spout off about how 'hard' this league is and how 'difficult' it is to make changes, when his 'peers' are making him look foolish. But the league will marvel at a couple decent role players the Wings scrounge up and say 'Wow, Holland is still the best GM ever!'.

This organization is in deep trouble if we stay the course.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
The TOI is always bizarre in some respect. At last glance, we had 4 defenseman who played less than 18 minutes tonight. Is that possible?

And Helm with 17 minutes LOL. Hope that was due to PPs.

Can't get over how little AA plays and how little Sheahan finds the scoresheet.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Why would you keep Larkin out there in desperation for the entire last 1:40 of the game?

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I'm actually going to be rooting against making the playoffs now. Not because we will get a better draft pick - drafting 14th doesn't mean **** - but because it will force a shift in the organization's philosophy.

You think finishing 9th instead of 8th will force Holland to shift his philosophy from "just make the playoffs and anything can happen?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad