Post-Game Talk: Wings def. Canucks - 5-2 (Beauvillier, Pettersson)

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Will one of you fine gentleman or gentlewomen please explain to me why you are “reserving” posts in this thread? I don’t understand why you need to have a post on the first page, if that is even why you are doing this. My sincerest of appreciations in advance!
ive stated my reason

• Haha
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Will one of you fine gentleman or gentlewomen please explain to me why you are “reserving” posts in this thread? I don’t understand why you need to have a post on the first page, if that is even why you are doing this. My sincerest of appreciations in advance!

It comes from a GDT earlier in the year. Prior to the thread creation, Ginger_Papa asked if he could make the next GDT. He wasn't able to make one and a pre-game thread and "reserved" some posts thinking I could just add his posts to those. Instead he ended up making a new GDT. M2B has posted "reserved" in nearly every GDT since then and others have jumped on the bandwagon.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
It comes from a GDT earlier in the year. Prior to the thread creation, Ginger_Papa asked if he could make the next GDT. He wasn't able to make one and a pre-game thread and "reserved" some posts thinking I could just add his posts to those. Instead he ended up making a new GDT. M2B has posted "reserved" in nearly every GDT since then and others have jumped on the bandwagon.

• Haha

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is it Martin or Delia?.......Canucks finishing a tough four-game trip with basically an early morning game on their Pacific Standard Time body-clock.

Not liking the optics of this one......This is a different Red Wings team than some of the slug rosters of years gone by. They've got a big, mobile defense and some forwards who can definitely put the puck in the net.

Normally this is where the road trip team could compensate by locking it down with a Barry Trotz dump it out and dump it in, game. But as we all know, the Canucks simply can't play that way even if they wanted to.

So it'll be a game of 'trading chances', odd-man rushes and the poor goalies hung out to dry. But Husso is probably a lot better than Martin or Delia. Thus the Canucks will be underdogs again.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

There has to be some sense of order. M2B has now reserved how many posts? That is space where I or another person could occupy.

Make him go back and edit every single post to provide some context.

Sorry M2B.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
There has to be some sense of order. M2B has now reserved how many posts? That is space where I or another person could occupy.

Make him go back and edit every single post to provide some context.

Sorry M2B.

M2B probably had a storage space full of toilet paper in May 2020

Also this prime Page2 post is for sale to the right price.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thats not the original. @Ginger Papa use to make GDTs and posts couldnt be super long so he would take up the first few posts with "Reserved" and then edit them later..
8382F4F1-B2AE-4522-81F0-A552B1F03E95.gif

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Reserved.

I am not going to come back and add anything though...full disclosure...

edit...that did make me feel pretty cool though, thanks to everyone for introducing me to this.

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad