Post-Game Talk: Wings def. Canucks - 5-2 (Beauvillier, Pettersson)

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: February 11th, 9:00AM PST
WHERE: Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, MI
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

TBD

Red Wings Line-Up:

Bertuzzi-Larkin-Raymond
Rasmussen-Copp-Fabbri
Berggren-Veleno-Perron
Zadina-Suter-Sundqvist

Chiarot-Seider
Maatta-Hronek
Hagg-Oesterle

Husso

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Ooof, 28 teams in action tomorrow hence the many early starts. Still somehow put 8 teams in action on Sunday.

This glut of games due to Super Bowl Sunday, where the entire US of A watches the screen for 10 hours (pre-game, game, post-game) for 7 minutes of actual in-game action.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Ooof, 28 teams in action tomorrow hence the many early starts. Still somehow put 8 teams in action on Sunday.

This glut of games due to Super Bowl Sunday, where the entire US of A watches the screen for 10 hours (pre-game, game, post-game) for 7 minutes of actual in-game action.

and the half-time show

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
9AM!!

If this was 50 years ago, I would really be having a hard time deciding whether to watch the game or scooby doo and shazam! We didn't have a VCR until the 80s...

Last edited:

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I'm going to the Abby canucks game tonight and may or may not be enjoying several beers (depending on if I can convince the wife to drive home) so 9am might not be in the cards.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021

Space reserved for future townhome development

Will one of you fine gentleman or gentlewomen please explain to me why you are “reserving” posts in this thread? I don’t understand why you need to have a post on the first page, if that is even why you are doing this. My sincerest of appreciations in advance!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad