GDT: Wings @ cats 5:00 pm et 3/10/19

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Did anyone else catch Murphy calling Ekblad "Eklund" and Dadonov "Donovan" along with a few other random slurs for Dadonov as well. He really needs to prepare himself more for games.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
We are without our best players sure... But the effort level is on par with my work place pick up games when the Zamboni doors open.

Blashill should be going full Torterella on these guys... This is a professional hockey game people. The best league in the world...not sure what is more pathetic. The effort or the fact this is how I'm spending my Sunday.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
He's about to watch the wings play hockey for 60 minutes....

Can't blame him.

Reactions: avssuc
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Mantha, reaches out stick, player skates away, meh **** it...

It's incredible how lazy he is. I don't have any other explanation for his inconsistent play. He is lazy and just doesn't give a shit half of the time. I honestly don't think he is ever going to be anything more than a middling 2nd liner who shows flashes of brilliance for a few games, followed by flashes of laziness for games.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
shocking how often the commentators have to talk about the team not playing the fundamentals...playing the game the right way :D

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
It's incredible how lazy he is. I don't have any other explanation for his inconsistent play. He is lazy and just doesn't give a **** half of the time. I honestly don't think he is ever going to be anything more than a middling 2nd liner who shows flashes of brilliance for a few games, followed by flashes of laziness for games.

same ole same ole

we will be saying this forever

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I fear that if they don't improve in the third period, Larkin will feel obliged to return early. Would like to see them finish solid.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Jimmy is lowering his next contract at this point. Awful out of the team in front of him, but he can't keep letting in four a night and getting pulled constantly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad