GDT: Wings @ cats 5:00 pm et 3/10/19

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Getting outshot 15-4? Yet the other night we posted more than 40 shots.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Miscommunication then Nielsen doesn’t move it, gets knocked off it easily then chaos, that’s red wings hockey

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wait wait wait...next season you may have to leave the ice if your bucket comes off? That's idiotic.

I thought that was purposed, not sure it is an actual thing yet. It would have to be agreed to by the NHLPA so I sort of doubt it is already there. Probably not the worst thing, unfortunately that one isn't one you want changed because something bad has happened.

I get why people won't like it, but we have it at other levels, most of these guys have played with it at one point or another, it should be a pretty easy transition. I barely notice it at the AHL and Major junior levels. Honestly because guys also wear their equipment correctly once that is the penalty for your helmet coming off. Watch how much tighter Glendening's chin strap gets if this is passed next year...

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
All that it means is that players like glendening will be forced to actually strap their helmet on correctly.

It's pretty much never going to affect play because 99% of players never have their helmet come off

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I still don’t know why the teams breakout consists of 2 guys standing at the far blue line but whatever

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Back to back games for a not so good team without their best player usually nets you this result, shouldn't be too surprised.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
The Wings have got me all caught up on sleep this season. That's one positive I can take from all this. I'm going to need some caffeine to make it through this one though.

Reactions: Frk It

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad